What you guys doing right now.

XxFrozen_NekoxX said:
Scanning the forums while munching on a bowl of Crunchie nut clusters :) yumm. Just got up ^.^;; Going to watch some anime in abit, then i have a stack of art course work todo T_T

Mmm crunchie nut clusters. Ive been banned from those :cry:
Listening to my sister debate whether to eat all her chocolate in one go or let it lasts...my toblerone is calling to me...but I said Id give up chocolate this easter. :cry:

working my way thro a sausage sandwich (mmm) and downloading some bleach while i'm waiting for my train to take me back to brum

XxFrozen_NekoxX said:
Eeep at the moment i'm in the ICT room at school T_T Went back today, sposed to be doing science C/W but on here instead <.<
naughty naughty lol

I am currently writing a print out for my presentation on the evangelion movies

just finished my late lunch and home from school...now enjoying the short amount of peace i have by listening to music and talking online

I went back to school today. Twasn't as bad as I had imagined...still sucked though. I'm on msn thinking about doing some work to my Graphics...notice I said thinking not doing...My bad

I went back to school today. Twasn't as bad as I had imagined...still sucked though. I'm on msn thinking about doing some work to my Graphics...notice I said thinking not doing...My bad

im on my pc regreting haveing a can of red bull as i cant get a sleep now and i have work at 8 am in the morning ... this sucks.

In the graphics room after lunch, scanning the forums and watching a few things on ebay =x
Scanning the forums and hitting spike with my ruler everytime she say's she's not a fan girl >.>

i'm home after a mad day at school :? at least my maths extension results where great and i passed my computing assessment...so i cna rest easy a bit now

Sitting in frount of my computer getting soem Graphics done. My whole coursework is in for Monday! I still need to make the wole flipping pop-up book. Lets not forget all the paper work thast missing.
Also listening tothe xxxHOLIC opening song.

Back