What you guys doing right now.

Currently up on here as the twats in the next room are busy loudly playing loud music and screaming/shouting/communicating. I'm leaving tomorrow and it is really good, as much more of this and I'd have to wrench a metal pole from somewhere and go ccccccrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyy

Manga Girls said:
Doing absolutely nothing - it's a great feeling! :)
.. I can't even imagine what it's like not doing anything.... ^.^ BTW, you wre going to JP, right?

I'm preparing myself to watch the weekly eps of blassreiter, tower of druaga, naruto, one piece, bleach...

Reading throguh some emails from these guys I met at the London expo who're advertising their 5 minute short anime, "Knock 'Em Dead" or something like that. They keep sending me these bloody things -__-

Just got into work from a great but tiring weekend,
cant get much better than a weekend making out with a hot blonde, gettin hammered, watchin the footy with the lads and the only regret was = went to sleep at 3am everynight last week. and 3-4am over the weekend so im well and truly knackered.

just hope todays a nice quiet day :)

Edit at end of day.....the fones where crazy, im still knackered and alas managed to possibly break my thumb.....nice going tachi...:thumb: lol

Looking over science notes for a GCSE tomorrow. Wondering if I'll get into trouble with school and my work experience as I've meant to have had my interview by now, M&S won't pick up the damn phone T___T

Also wondering why my 5min doodle looks a lot better than a lot of the things I do in my Art coursework >.>

That is pretty good Xel :D

At the moment i'm doing some writting to take my mind off the meeting i'm going to in the morning...not looking forward to it at all

>>Xel<< said:
Looking over science notes for a GCSE tomorrow. Wondering if I'll get into trouble with school and my work experience as I've meant to have had my interview by now, M&S won't pick up the damn phone T___T

Also wondering why my 5min doodle looks a lot better than a lot of the things I do in my Art coursework >.>

:lol: How similar that is to me in so many ways except:

1) My science GCSE's start a week today

2) My school have given up nagging me for work experience (I wasnt gonna work on the 'Wool Marketting Board'

3) I generally suck at art.

OT: I am just on IRC, MSN, Talking about how Bleach is shaping up and getting read to call it a night.

>>Xel<< said:

For a doodle, that's quite impressive O.O... reminds of something from Jo-Jo's Bizaare Adventure.

Burning some songs onto my computer from the new Disturbed Album, Indestructable. ;].

Just sat in the office, humming to music while struggling to stay awake. curse bleach for being so cool and keeping me up until 2am :lol:

just 2 & 3/4 days to go :D

So does anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Back