What you guys doing right now.

DeathNote_Holder said:
at home lying on my sofa. Its sooo hot here... Got bad hay fever and can't stop sneezeing...
Luckily, it's not so bad for me atm, but the huge spells of sneezes and such really irratate me too.
Maybe this is why so many people are concreting their gardens nowerdays... ;)

Day off work today. For some reason I felt like cooking a roast dinner turned out nice. Lovely bit of beef a bit rare on the bloody side, just how I like it. The rest will go nicely in sandwiches for tomorrows shoot.

Filling out an application for a LJ community where the members rate you as which Hitman Reborn! character you are.

I'm planning on pulling an all nighter as I feel a bit on edge as my rabbit just died :/ I'm not usually very emotional, but when it comes to cute,fluffy animals forget about it...

Hey TRASHBAT,

Sorry to hear about your rabbit, hope you're doing okay.

Me I'm doing research on a top secret project, oh and watching some anime online.

M.G xx

I have two weeks left at College so the coureswork is starting to get heavy ): its hard especially since some people dont bother to come in these past few weeks so group wise can become delayed and awkward at times. And I'm about to set off to see my Grandparents today so I will be in car most the day I think, should be fun killing time by drawing Anime on way down though!

Prancing around to Mad Capsule Markets, helping my friend to decide what to wear (more fool her, I have no dress sense)
And getting ready to go and see Hulk in about an hour, yay hulk smash damnit. XD

Having a headache... And killing time.

*A While later...*
I... I think I've lost a little respect for Ikki Tousen in it's new series... Although it's become quite funny now, seeing the more serious characters having hormone problems. Not sure if I should laugh or cry at this moment of time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has gone out and left me bored out of my mind at home and I don't have permission to use the PS3. So I am sketching and watching the Matrix.

Back