What you guys doing right now.

Deidara said:
Burning some songs onto my computer from the new Disturbed Album, Indestructable. ;].
I'm gonna be buying the album for Rock Band when I get the chance, so I can listen and slam a few chords. :)

Anyways, just sat by the PC atm. May read some manga soon.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Uploading a video where I talk about how I can't upload videos for awhile because it takes so long, and jesus christ is this taking a long time to upload.

wut

******* LOLBORG.

Yeah, I'm just browsing easels that can accomodate huge canvases.

Helping mum sort out the main computer ... so sorting out the computer myself really whilst watching a video of MGS4.
Looks bloody epic so go watch eet
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cg00XMjc1NzczNjA=.html

If you've seen it before watch again, it deserves it. ^-^

Also thanks guys :oops: twas just a doodle done in class inspired by a comic my brother picked up for me in Birmingham. And to be honest, Citizenship lessons are teh suck so I wasn't about to concentrate on that.

Thinking how it sucks I have school tommoro.

Its stupid, I wanna be playing Burst Limit, not doing Music/Drama all day. What sucks more?? I have science revision to do too. I hate GCSE's so so much.

I mean, MEGS4 is being delivered tommoro, but if I start playing, we all know I Wont revise.

Spyro201 said:
I mean, MEGS4 is being delivered tommoro, but if I start playing, we all know I Wont revise.

Yeah but you say that but we all know you will sneak a play on it :p

Just finished watching Cloverfield on DVD and i finally saw that bit at the end which everyone was talking aout at uni when the film was out...not much to it mind :roll:

Spyro201 said:

Its stupid, I wanna be playing Burst Limit, not doing Music/Drama all day. What sucks more?? I have science revision to do too. I hate GCSE's so so much.

Ha, no more GCSE's or mocks for me and my brother picked up MGS4 today so I'm set. Gonna call work experience to arrange my interview and then MGS4 time a go go ^-^

Just had the most awesome day at Sky News on work experience. I got to cover a football story and headed to Chelsea FC to get fan reactions to the news they have a new boss. There were a lot of funny things that happened that weren't mentioned in the official story.

I will blog about it later but I even got kicked out of a shopping centre!

The perils of being a journalist :D

M.G

- I am tired but happy...

Relaxing for the first time in a while because of all my exams.Havn't got my next A Level exam until Tuesday now and then i'm all done.I have to say, they have been ridiculously easy.

still feeling sick, but managed to watch loads of things today. Seen 28 weeks later, the kingdom, tsubasa chronicles V1, Tokyo Underground V4 / V5, next will be T.U. V6 and BlackJack if I have the time.

>>Xel<< said:
Spyro201 said:

Ha, no more GCSE's or mocks for me and my brother picked up MGS4 today so I'm set. Gonna call work experience to arrange my interview and then MGS4 time a go go ^-^

Mine are over a week Monday, unfortunately. But they're only science from here on, so they shouldn't be too bad.

adamcube said:
>>Xel<< said:
Spyro201 said:

Mine are over a week Monday, unfortunately. But they're only science from here on, so they shouldn't be too bad.

Good Luck to all those currently sitting their G.C.S.E's!

Edit:

Sat in the office, starving!!! think its a trip to somewhere with alot of food and stocking my desk up with as much as possible :lol:

Back