What you guys doing right now.

watching madlax V4, chatting on msn, browsing the forums and wondering if I put some real effort, would I be able to do only one thing at a time?

Dreading what today's all about for me: Sorting out the numerous house chores. I feel really tierd as well (even with a good night's sleep).
I think I'll have a drink myself, Tachi. Got some Smirnoff in hand.

Chaz said:
Dreading what today's all about for me: Sorting out the numerous house chores. I feel really tierd as well (even with a good night's sleep).
I think I'll have a drink myself, Tachi. Got some Smirnoff in hand.

:thumb: thats the way its done. one hand in the beer fridge, the other tidying up :lol:

What am I doing? Counting down the days until i can get away from this crap overpriced useless campus. Don't even care about the exams now, just want to go home :evil:

Reading the forums, and thinking to myself when I go back down whether to watch the last disc of Tactics or my new purchase Vexille.

CitizenGeek said:
chaos said:
browsing the forums, listening to sugarcubes and wondering why life turned out like this....

Heh, sounds pretty depressing! What's your life turned out like, then? (Yep, I'm really that nosy! :p)

Why does people assume it turned out bad ;)

Thanks for asking. I know why life turned out like this... leaving family and all friends behind to move to a new country / new life has this side effect.

I just got myself thinking about a phrase in a Neil Gaiman short story.
"Does (suicide) works? Are they happier dead?"
Silas grinned so wide and sudden that he showed his fangs. "Sometimes. Mostly, no. It's like the people who believe they'l be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you."
Neil Gaiman - M for magic

This is one of those days I get myself wondering is owner of a lonely heart is really much better than owner of a broken heart... But don't worry, I'll be al good tomorrow =)

chaos said:
CitizenGeek said:
chaos said:
browsing the forums, listening to sugarcubes and wondering why life turned out like this....

Heh, sounds pretty depressing! What's your life turned out like, then? (Yep, I'm really that nosy! :p)

Why does people assume it turned out bad ;)

Thanks for asking. I know why life turned out like this... leaving family and all friends behind to move to a new country / new life has this side effect.

I just got myself thinking about a phrase in a Neil Gaiman short story.
"Does (suicide) works? Are they happier dead?"
Silas grinned so wide and sudden that he showed his fangs. "Sometimes. Mostly, no. It's like the people who believe they'l be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you."
Neil Gaiman - M for magic

This is one of those days I get myself wondering is owner of a lonely heart is really much better than owner of a broken heart... But don't worry, I'll be al good tomorrow =)

sounds like how i use to be. I use to have a collection of depressing poems describing my day :)

right now, i'm pondering how one of said poems didn't get me fired today

i had the most boring job ever today, with zero customers in store, and ended up writing a poem about it named "kiosk buddy" basicly describing how pointless and degrading it can be

i may have to start job hunting again :D

Trying to recover from the flu and failing miserably. Now going to watch a random anime and getting an early night. I was nearly comatose in my business class today, but my teacher liked my article. Yay!

Back