What you guys doing right now.

As i do every year, i'm watching the Eurovision song contest. Cheesiness at its max, and terry wogan. Our entry was actually better than i expected.

trying to keep myself awake till i have to go pick up a stupid brother of mine who has gone out partying and is now staying out an hour later than we agreed *yes i'm peeved*

Ryo Chan said:
trying to keep myself awake till i have to go pick up a stupid brother of mine who has gone out partying and is now staying out an hour later than we agreed *yes i'm peeved*
... Of which was practically a waste of time going. Too many in-group fights between 2-3 people. Of which 1 had organised the trip. Yeah, not doing that again.

Chaz said:
Ryo Chan said:
... Of which was practically a waste of time going. Too many in-group fights between 2-3 people. Of which 1 had organised the trip. Yeah, not doing that again.

Don't you guys love this brotherly love demonstrations?
=D

I'm watching tthe exorcism of emily rose, posting here and chatting at msn - eclectic and multi-task, that's me ^_^

Listening to some Bodom, talking to some people. Thinking how FINALLY i have cleared the filler Arc in Bleach. Now to enjoy the next bit.

5541044l.jpg

Thinking how nice THAT ^ looks...and trying to find out what's going on with the blu-ray release... -_-

Yagami said:
Debating whether I should get GITS:SAC 1st GIG, or FMP! Complete collection...?

What are your thoughts, aukn?

Both are good just depends on your preference. If you like action with comedy go FMP, if you like action with a more serious plot go GiTS.

Dracos said:
Yagami said:
Debating whether I should get GITS:SAC 1st GIG, or FMP! Complete collection...?

What are your thoughts, aukn?

Both are good just depends on your preference. If you like action with comedy go FMP, if you like action with a more serious plot go GiTS.

I will get GiTS then ;D

Then, after I've watched, If I like I will get GIG2. Then get FMP anyway ;D.

What about Heat Guy J? The boxset is pretty cheap. Is it worth getting? :p

Back