What you guys doing right now.

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Haha. You'll realise it runs the same every year, whoever win X Factor becomes the next big talent, a few months later though, and every forgets them. I mean, really now, does anyone remember Michelle McManus?? I only remember her because she was on a 'celebrity im over-weight thing'

Who? :p You're right though, its happened in the past, with only a few winners actually sticking around long enough to be remembered, look at the first band to actually come out of one of these programs though, anyone remember Hear'Say?

YES!! My sister used to be nuts on them. :lol: Thats the only reason though.

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Haha. You'll realise it runs the same every year, whoever win X Factor becomes the next big talent, a few months later though, and every forgets them. I mean, really now, does anyone remember Michelle McManus?? I only remember her because she was on a 'celebrity im over-weight thing'

Who? :p You're right though, its happened in the past, with only a few winners actually sticking around long enough to be remembered, look at the first band to actually come out of one of these programs though, anyone remember Hear'Say?

Will Young (how ever much i dislike him and his music) is doing well, and don't forget the pop giants that are Girls Aloud.

eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:

Will Young (how ever much i dislike him and his music) is doing well, and don't forget the pop giants that are Girls Aloud.

I actually like Will Young and have been to see him live. My friends however, laughed very much, and as expected, went on to give me the 'gay' jokes.

eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:

Fair enough i actually forgot about Girl's Aloud :p

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Chaos and his pop music....

You should learn to love METAL

I love metal!!! and I love pop, what can I do? I'm th kind of guy who listen to slayer back to back with Andrea Bocceli... =D

eggybob said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

I love metal!!! and I love pop, what can I do? I'm th kind of guy who listen to slayer back to back with Andrea Bocceli... =D

Now that's a weird mix.

Tell me about it :p though i can't say i'm different, i listen to Killswitch engage then turn off and listen to the Lunar Legend Tsukihime OST (which is nothing like metal music :p)

BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

Now that's a weird mix.

Tell me about it :p though i can't say i'm different, i listen to Killswitch engage then turn off and listen to the Lunar Legend Tsukihime OST (which is nothing like metal music :p)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. d00d Killswitch suck :lol:

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

Now that's a weird mix.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. d00d Killswitch suck :lol:

Agreed

A few bands from my iPod:
A-ha, AC/DC, Anthrax, The archies, ADF, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Beach boys, beasties boys, breeders, butthole surfers.. Sepultura, Slayer, human league, Toto, rob zombie, roxette, X Japan and my favourite ones right now "The world inferno friendship society" and satanic surfers.

I'm very eclectic... so eclectic it's almost lack of personality ;D

chaos said:
A-ha, AC/DC, Anthrax, The archies, ADF, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Beach boys, beasties boys, breeders, butthole surfers.. Sepultura, Slayer, human league, Toto, rob zombie, roxette, X Japan and my favourite ones right now "The world inferno friendship society" and satanic surfers.

YES!!!!!!!

eggybob said:
chaos said:

YES!!!!!!!

I love yes as well, rondabout and owner of a lonely heart are awesome! ;D

eggybob said:
chaos said:

YES!!!!!!!

Whenever i think of Beastie Boys i think of their appearance in Futurama

"Beastie Boys: Hey, Bender, gonna make some noise,
With your hard drive scratched by the Beastie Boys!
That's whatcha, whatcha, whatcha get on Level Five!"

BlackWolf said:
eggybob said:
chaos said:

YES!!!!!!!

Whenever i think of Beastie Boys i think of their appearance in Futurama

"Beastie Boys: Hey, Bender, gonna make some noise,
With your hard drive scratched by the Beastie Boys!
That's whatcha, whatcha, whatcha get on Level Five!"

The robot hell song, that's a classic.

chaos said:

Anthrax and Slayer are the only 2 there id REALLY like. HOwever, they are both nothing compared to Metallica and Megadeth.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

Anthrax and Slayer are the only 2 there id REALLY like. HOwever, they are both nothing compared to Metallica and Megadeth.
I like the old metalica (up to the black album) and megadeth untill youthanasia.

After those albums, I mainly gave up on them, as I didn't really like te way their music went...

Metal Militia, Holy wars, angry again, Seek and destroy, my friend of misery are fantastic!

Another metal everyone loves and me too is Iron maiden. I also like things like Tony Macalpine, White Zombie, etc.... but I get easily bored if I listen to only one style of music.

Uh, Anthrax and Slayer are my favorite :p

Metallica are pretty crap, in my opinion of course. Their songs are very repetitive and they seem way to old fashioned. Megadeth are good, to a certain extent.

Anyway, right now, I'm just chatting on irc, listening to podcasts and browsing the forums!

right now i am just listing alot of stuff for sale on the AUKN marketplace forums. i need to raise enough money by the 4th of June. so if any of you guys are interested please let me know! lol
http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... 46&start=0
i will be updating it now and then so please have a look and PM me if you want to negotiate a price and all.

and oh earlier on i was doing a bit of hoovering around the house -_-

Back