What you guys doing right now.

Yagami said:
Dracos said:
Yagami said:
Debating whether I should get GITS:SAC 1st GIG, or FMP! Complete collection...?

What are your thoughts, aukn?

Both are good just depends on your preference. If you like action with comedy go FMP, if you like action with a more serious plot go GiTS.

I will get GiTS then ;D

Then, after I've watched, If I like I will get GIG2. Then get FMP anyway ;D.

What about Heat Guy J? The boxset is pretty cheap. Is it worth getting? :p

Sounds like plan.

Heat Guy J is worth the risk at the cheap price. It is not a bad anime and some people actually like it a fair bit.

Dracos said:
Yagami said:
Dracos said:
Yagami said:

Both are good just depends on your preference. If you like action with comedy go FMP, if you like action with a more serious plot go GiTS.

I will get GiTS then ;D

Sounds like plan.

Heat Guy J is worth the risk at the cheap price. It is not a bad anime and some people actually like it a fair bit.

Hum, now I'm wondering whether to get either Heat Guy J, or Afro Samurai. Heat Guy J is more for the money, but Afro Samurai looks better to be honest. Although, in Afro Samurai, you only get 5 episodes, for £8, the same price as Heat Guy J, for 26 episodes.

Have you seen Afro Samurai? The trailers I've seen for it look awesome, and it looks my kind of thing.

Yagami said:
Hum, now I'm wondering whether to get either Heat Guy J, or Afro Samurai. Heat Guy J is more for the money, but Afro Samurai looks better to be honest. Although, in Afro Samurai, you only get 5 episodes, for £8, the same price as Heat Guy J, for 26 episodes.

Have you seen Afro Samurai? The trailers I've seen for it look awesome, and it looks my kind of thing.

I have seen both and I think I prefure Afro Samurai. It was a lot better than I was expecting.

Dracos said:
Yagami said:

I have seen both and I think I prefure Afro Samurai. It was a lot better than I was expecting.

But, do you think it was really worth the £8, just for 5 episodes?

Yagami said:
Dracos said:
Yagami said:
Dracos said:
Yagami said:

I will get GiTS then ;D

Sounds like plan.

I would go for Afro Samurai as well... it looks cooler.. but I didn't see any of those series, so... ^^

Chillin after a hard day's work. Damn bank holidays are the best/worst types of days. More hours/money, but more stress with it.

I uploaded some of my expo photo's on DA and one of them was the kitty photo on my blog. Within three hours of posting the pic, she got in touch to say it was her.

What a small world we live in.

Yagami said:
But, do you think it was really worth the £8, just for 5 episodes?
No...it's absolute drivel.

It's the anime Snakes On A Plane...no matter how crap it is, people will hype over it because of Samuel Jackson and a lolz name.

It's not even 6am and I am up. Why? Got an article to finish for class today. What they don't tell you about journalism is that its just an office job with lots of writing.

Just found out that Scrubs has a eighth season in production, Changing its channel from NBC to ABC. Apparently it'll be a bit more like the first few seasons which is good but from what E4 has shown of the seventh season it just "feels" like the last season. Bit disappointed, yet I'm somewhat happy its not over.

It means I'll be waiting even longer for a nice box-set of the entire series. ;/

What am I doing? I'm worrying about my stats paper tomorrow. Gone through all the notes, don't want to go over them too much and get confused :oops:

Going to footy training in a minute. The sainsburys i work at have set up a team and we have a match on Sunday. . . We're gonna get raped.

Back