What you guys doing right now.

Just finished printing out and putting together a proof read copy of my story...160 A4 pages -__- ah well now what to do with my time before the 9th....

Chaz said:
After embarrassing myself in another topic, I seriously feel like watching the badass Hellsing... So I'll do that.

I rewatced Hellsing Ultimate vol.2 just a few days ago, and I was wondering why the hell it looked so damn good on my HD TV, usually you see where the encoding fails on an anime that is on DVD with a HD TV but I then looked at the back of the case and it seems Geneon encoded it from the HD master.

They really did put a lot of effort in getting the best view you can get.

Zen 2nd said:
Chaz said:
After embarrassing myself in another topic, I seriously feel like watching the badass Hellsing... So I'll do that.

I rewatced Hellsing Ultimate vol.2 just a few days ago, and I was wondering why the hell it looked so damn good on my HD TV, usually you see where the encoding fails on an anime that is on DVD with a HD TV but I then looked at the back of the case and it seems Geneon encoded it from the HD master.

They really did put a lot of effort in getting the best view you can get.
Hai, hai. R.I.P Geneon. Still need to get H.Ultimate. But I also need to pay some money back... damn these decisions! :p

Back at work after my holiday in America, so right now I am watching my tan fade while I try to upload all my fave holiday photo's onto my facebook page

Just wondering if Bleach can get any better than it currently is. In fairness, this may be the end of the filler arc, but its shaping up to be a decent filler!!

Watching the Britain's Best Awards. Pity that tabloid scum Piers Morgan is hosting, but Leona Louis just won a well-deserved award, so it's not all bad!

CitizenGeek said:
Watching the Britain's Best Awards. Pity that tabloid scum Piers Morgan is hosting, but Leona Louis just won a well-deserved award, so it's not all bad!

:lol: Leona Louis and 'well-deserved award' shouldnt really be in the same sentance :lol:

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

:lol: Leona Louis and 'well-deserved award' shouldnt really be in the same sentance :lol:

I actually like that bleeding love song... yeah, maybe I'm old and metal has got dilluted by pop ifluences... =D

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

I actually like that bleeding love song... yeah, maybe I'm old and metal has got dilluted by pop ifluences... =D

Haha. To me its just manifactured crap. I mean, its really, really bad. It sounds exactly the same as everything else in the damned charts. 'Oh wow you won x factor' :roll:

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Haha. To me its just manifactured crap. I mean, its really, really bad. It sounds exactly the same as everything else in the damned charts. 'Oh wow you won x factor' :roll:

Fabricated or not, she can sing.

I don't follow charts, read mags (at least none that is not related to anime or manga) neither I watch telly.... I got glimpses of this song here and there, and then I had to search for it on google, and then youtube.

Call me alienated... =)

x factor for me is and always will be one of the mutant groups affiliated to the x-men. (Maybe it's too much of ancient history for a guy like you =P )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Factor_%28comics%29

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

I don't follow charts, read mags (at least none that is not related to anime or manga) neither I watch telly.... I got glimpses of this song here and there, and then I had to search for it on google, and then youtube.

Call me alienated... =)

x factor for me is and always will be one of the mutant groups affiliated to the x-men. (Maybe it's too much of ancient history for a guy like you =P )

I just feel like sure, yeah, maybe in America she'll keep some fans, however, whoever wins X Factor again next, will take her place, get xmas no1 and a hit album. Its the same EVERY year.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Call me alienated... =)

I just feel like sure, yeah, maybe in America she'll keep some fans, however, whoever wins X Factor again next, will take her place, get xmas no1 and a hit album. Its the same EVERY year.

That's it then, I'm not a whole year in this country, so I guess I can take this for a couple years longer than you ;D

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Call me alienated... =)

That's it then, I'm not a whole year in this country, so I guess I can take this for a couple years longer than you ;D

Haha. You'll realise it runs the same every year, whoever win X Factor becomes the next big talent, a few months later though, and every forgets them. I mean, really now, does anyone remember Michelle McManus?? I only remember her because she was on a 'celebrity im over-weight thing'

Spyro201 said:
Haha. You'll realise it runs the same every year, whoever win X Factor becomes the next big talent, a few months later though, and every forgets them. I mean, really now, does anyone remember Michelle McManus?? I only remember her because she was on a 'celebrity im over-weight thing'

Who? :p You're right though, its happened in the past, with only a few winners actually sticking around long enough to be remembered, look at the first band to actually come out of one of these programs though, anyone remember Hear'Say?

Back