What you guys doing right now.

So its a pretty rubbish day. My mum warned me earlier that I'm making an enemy of the world.

I swear that's what someone says to Abel in Trinity Blood.

A comparison I'm not liking.

Explaining to three diffrent people how this morning could possible qualify for the worse morning i have ever had. Who ever thought that just forgeting a few things could spiral into such a mess...

At least my final year presentation went well -___- oh well only a week left anyhow

I am amused by my online outings on Call of Duty 4.

"I just got my **** kicked by that Japanese kid." ~ Some guy on CoD4

He was pretty shocked when I announced I wasn't Japanese.

Winding down as my head is all gel. Been work, work, work today, and I'm absolutely brain-dead atm. Bring on the morning!

(Must have been a regular poster here for the past few days, so I'll make this my last for a bit.)
KAMPAI!!!! Year 2 of 3 is over! And there's no need for worry and stress anymore! Gonna be taking it easy today, cuz I think I've deserved it.

My brother made my manga collaspe by removing a game from my computer desk in which I use as a shelf. Hence forth I had to move everything off it and slowly put it back on.

Pictures are more lulzy.

I'm moving all this ****.

Over here.

Pfft, I'd rather be doing something more constructive on study leave. As you can see, I need to paint my room which got started on but never actually completed. I blame my father.

Hope it was interesting to see two sides of my room. ;p

Wondering if applying for my bosses job today was the right move, he has finally got a promotion so is quite relieved. I don't think the extra couple of grand a year is worth all the extra hassle especially as we all feel (and the company knows) the job responsibilities are of a higher grade than it is at the moment. Also it does not help inspire me that he has been trying to escape for about 5 years, in fact ever since I started to work for him (maybe I should not ask his reasons for wanting to get out). It is one of those dead end jobs with no direct upwards route out, and once you are in no one will let you out sideways either.

Chaz said:
(Must have been a regular poster here for the past few days, so I'll make this my last for a bit.)
KAMPAI!!!! Year 2 of 3 is over! And there's no need for worry and stress anymore! Gonna be taking it easy today, cuz I think I've deserved it.

Lucky you, congrats on finishing the year :) I've still got one week left till i finish completely, then its a nice long, painful wait till july 18th till i see what my degree will be

not doing much really,

wondering what my friends are up to, hoping my deoderant will last all day in the heat lol and wondering how to get better at simcity 4.

made a great town and booming business. and then i lost track of the income and expenses. and ended up putting the town $80,000 in debt. managed to get back to $60,000 due to taxing the city 20% on everything lol

can anyone tell me a better way of building my town into a city, without getting into debt please??
everythings going well in the town now, except the public are complaining about tax rates are too high :(

Tachi- said:
can anyone tell me a better way of building my town into a city, without getting into debt please??
everythings going well in the town now, except the public are complaining about tax rates are too high :(

That's one of my problems with that game as well :p I'm good at building small towns, and in some cases have built cities that have went well. My only ther problem is that people keep complaining about traffic in the commerical sectors and everytime i think i've fixed it they complain again and wanting it back the way it was :?

If there was any tips i had to give it would be to fine tune the budgets for the various services in the game, not that its much help mind

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:

That's one of my problems with that game as well :p I'm good at building small towns, and in some cases have built cities that have went well. My only ther problem is that people keep complaining about traffic in the commerical sectors and everytime i think i've fixed it they complain again and wanting it back the way it was :?

If there was any tips i had to give it would be to fine tune the budgets for the various services in the game, not that its much help mind

thanks.
i've been thinking about the expenses i pay to maintain the city.
i think that if i cut down the emergecy services to 1 fire station then i should be okay. because atm im paying to maintain a police station and clinic when i could budget cut and only pay a tenth of that maintanence expense by starting local neighbourhood watch to stop the crime. and CPR and medical training for the general public.

then i've thought of neighbouring my town with another part of the map and making it a landfill site to get rid of the towns rubbish (or merely invest in a sanitation and recycling plant.....but thats more maintanence money)

thinking about it.....if you have one map completely devoted to residential and a few comercial shops. then a map married up to the 1st which is completely industrial then have coach's and public trains to commute into work :thumb:

traffic is terrible in rush hours. thats why if you make afew main roads going through your town, then it doesnt get that bad :)

Tachi- said:
thanks.
i've been thinking about the expenses i pay to maintain the city.
i think that if i cut down the emergecy services to 1 fire station then i should be okay. because atm im paying to maintain a police station and clinic when i could budget cut and only pay a tenth of that maintanence expense by starting local neighbourhood watch to stop the crime. and CPR and medical training for the general public.

then i've thought of neighbouring my town with another part of the map and making it a landfill site to get rid of the towns rubbish (or merely invest in a sanitation and recycling plant.....but thats more maintanence money)

thinking about it.....if you have one map completely devoted to residential and a few comercial shops. then a map married up to the 1st which is completely industrial then have coach's and public trains to commute into work :thumb:

traffic is terrible in rush hours. thats why if you make afew main roads going through your town, then it doesnt get that bad :)

You've got some good ideas there :) It never ocurred to me to have dedicated maps, may have to try it some time.

It would be fun to get back into the game, shame it looks like there won't be another one anytime soon

Back