What you guys doing right now.

Just updated my blog after a two week absence. I went up to Scotland to cover a journalism military exercise. Spent the whole day on a National Express coach back to London. Got home, relaxed on the sofa for 10 seconds, and then got dragged out the door to vote for the London mayoral election.

Which was a weird way to spend my birthday.

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Just updated my blog after a two week absence. I went up to Scotland to cover a journalism military exercise. Spent the whole day on a National Express coach back to London. Got home, relaxed on the sofa for 10 seconds, and then got dragged out the door to vote for the London mayoral election.

M.G xx

Happy Birthday!! If its not too late...

And im just getting ready for bed after a nice night out to the Tokyopop Recon with my girlfriend.

Spyro201 said:
Manga Girls said:

M.G xx

Happy Birthday!! If its not too late...

And im just getting ready for bed after a nice night out to the Tokyopop Recon with my girlfriend.

Happy belated birthday Manga Girls :)

Spryo, how was the recon then? Glad to see you weren't hugged to death afterall

Sort of half sketching up my art piece for the second half of my exam tomorrow.If anyone is interested this is what I did today.

01-05-08_1553.jpg

Not as exciting as my last picture of Ruki from GazettE I know XD

Spyro201 + Black Wolf - Not late indeed! Thank you kindly.

TRASHBAT - like your picture, makes me walk down memory lane when I did art for GCSE. Eek! Feels like a lifetime ago now.

Manga Girls said:

TRASHBAT - like your picture, makes me walk down memory lane when I did art for GCSE. Eek! Feels like a lifetime ago now.

:( call me sad but, (never thought id actually say this) but i really miss school, compared to working life school is a haven.

left almost a year ago (already!!! time goes so fast =/ )

Tachi- said:
Manga Girls said:

:( call me sad but, (never thought id actually say this) but i really miss school, compared to working life school is a haven.

left almost a year ago (already!!! time goes so fast =/ )

its almost been five years since i've left and i've never looked back, though that could just be because i hated the school i went to.

About to get ready to head to uni in another attempt to get my AGS work done...-_- i just know that i'm not going to get any further till next week....

Yeh I hate my school too.

And yes BlackWolf, the recon was good and im still in one piece :lol: Il tell yeh all about it later.

And now im just deciding on what to do...

Manga Girls said:

M.G xx

A belated happy birthday manga girls! Where in scotland was it that you where at?

On topic, i am currently starting Persona 3, it looks to be entertaining, so shall see how it goes.

Thanks Arbalast

I was in Helensbugh at the Navy base (more info on my blog) but I did end up at Loch Ewe in the Highlands for an article, so I was trekking about a bit.

M.G xx

After my PC-deprived week, I'm catching up with forums and stuff. Gonna be reading some manga straight after.

And happy b-day M.G.

Gah, The ******* time has come... School is over. ;/ I really didn't want this to happen. I'm also not instantly in for sixth form, I have a interview which sucks. I was pretty sure I wouldn't have one.

I'm meant to be getting the train up to Bishops Stortford (where my school is) to a field so we can like... get pissed. I really can't be bothered, though. I have to find out who's going.

School is over, Exams are nigh, I want to die. >____> ****!

...Also, Happy Birthday MG. ;D Hope it was a good'en.

Listening to Silverchair whilst waiting for the Dark Sector demo to download.

Oh and beginning the long and no doubt tedious process of applying for a student loan, woop dee frickin doo.

Happy birthday MG :D

To Chaz, Jayme + Liquid Skin

Thank you kindly.

*M.G sends you sparkleness*

Will be going out manga shopping later today as a birthday present to myself.

Deciding what to do after finishing the 2nd GIG of GITS. Do I now find a game to play, or start to watch Eureka 7??

Oh the options.

TRASHBAT said:
Downloading the new Nine Inch Nails album whilst reading some Kakashi/Iruka doujinshi's.

Amazing album. Really atmospheric, i love the premise (and execution) of the album/s. Plus the stories from Trent about the recording process are priceless :D

Anyways im still wondering what the hell was going on in Testuo, and catching up on some emails.

Back