What you guys doing right now.

Multi-tasking: Kicking myself in the teeth for forgetting A2 Card, and finishing off work for uni (of which the card was needed for.) Ah, hell! This year's work dont count for sh** anyways.

Chaz said:
Multi-tasking: Kicking myself in the teeth for forgetting A2 Card, and finishing off work for uni (of which the card was needed for.) Ah, hell! This year's work dont count for sh** anyways.

I take it you're doing first year then at Uni :p

Final touches on assigments due in tomorrow and wedensday, then i have to start preparing for my Viva

Putting my feet up and relaxing after working in a bloody kitchen all last night, and this morning, christ, my feet are so, so, SO sore.

...But it's money in my pocket so ..

Liquid Skin said:
Just about to start looking for a new laptop, any recommendations anyone?

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/ ... w_all=true

:D

hope thats helpful.

im just in work about to go to lunch (my colleauge got back from lunch late :()
and i feel sick :(

but its sunny so thats good :)

broke up with my gf earlier this morning... she was controlling and wouldnt give me time for my friends and family.
and my ex has recently been talkin to me which makes me feel even worse because we didnt end on good terms.

Just come back from college.
A good friend told me i had college but forgot that today for some reason is cancelled.
So me and him were the only planks in the building.
But man i love summer and all the mini top goodness.

Going from bad to worse, I've just had half of my Uni work assessed. I somehow managed to screw myself over trying to get back home though...
Not only was I carrying a heavy portfollio and a cardboard box stuffed with (possibly now worthless) ceramic pots to the bus stop, the bus I wanted to get passes me due to not seeing me behind another bus. Then I catch the wrong bus (dont ask how, just... dont. I know not why...) and then cause chaos on the the "recovery" bus.
So I'm now just wasting the rest of the day calming down from red alert. I must be a moon-type, 'cuz the days just go wrong for me.
BlackWolf said:
Chaz said:

Not quite. for a 3 year course, the first 2 years are just development and experimentation, so the marks for those years dont count to the final grade. That doesn't stop people from not getting to the next year though... Can't imagine how they manage that.

unlucky chaz, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Gacha......LOL completely agree with mini tops lol summer has got to be the best time of the year :D

Regretting the fact that i can never work on my project for uni for more than 10 minutes before i get distracted, gah i hate this damn thing =/(seems we all hate uni work at the moment)
Bar that, just really listening to some music.

Arbalest said:
Regretting the fact that i can never work on my project for uni for more than 10 minutes before i get distracted, gah i hate this damn thing =/(seems we all hate uni work at the moment)
Bar that, just really listening to some music.

reading that made me think of this
luckystar.jpg

Arby so much more like Kona-chan than me :D

Chaz said:
BlackWolf said:
Chaz said:

Not quite. for a 3 year course, the first 2 years are just development and experimentation, so the marks for those years dont count to the final grade. That doesn't stop people from not getting to the next year though... Can't imagine how they manage that.

Ah i see, on my course the first year is worthless while the second year contributes 10-20% of the final grade, or at least that is what i was told by a lecturer last year.

The final pieces of Java work, the dealine is just over 12 hours away and i have to have the stupid thing working :evil: though once its handed in its not going to be any better since the Viva is at noon *sob*

Back