What you guys doing right now.

Feeling the numbing sensation you get from having your, lets see now... must be at least 9 fillings now... TT_TT I don't ask for them, they just come!
Today wasn't so bad though. It didn't hurt this time, compared to last time. Must be dependant on how close the decay is to the nerve...

Sat in the office freezing, its lovely and warm outside, some mug in the office thought of a brilliant idea, "lets close the windows and turn the airconditioning on freezing :thumb:"....gotta love the office idiot

Edit: i decided the air con has to be turned off before the ice starts forming.

Currently listenin to Roadrunner United - The End

(this song has always been a favourite)

Got to do some major ironing today, but I'm also cleaning out my garage, cuz it seriously needs it. I've got lots of time to do them though.

Liquid Skin said:
Annoyed that my sis stole the laptop. Now i have to resort to ps3 typing!

Liquid if you don't mind spending £10, at HMV there's a mini wireless keyboard for the ps3, makes it easier to type :)

Decided to leave Yoruichi cosplay for Octobers con instead - maid time for this one yay!
Revising for R.S exam tomorrow and watching videos on youtube.

Sitting back, relaxing. Surfing the forums, alt tab'ing on and off of irc and sketching down some random pictures. Oh, and music playing in the background :3.

Still laughing after watching a Thunderbird character (Brains) dance to "Rythem is a dancer"...
"Brains perform best when they're hydrated!" Classic!

Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:

Liquid if you don't mind spending £10, at HMV there's a mini wireless keyboard for the ps3, makes it easier to type :)

Ooo cheap cheap! Ta muchly for the info mate! (sucks that you cant check your hotmail on it though eh?)

Wondering when ill be able to get to sleep soooooooo im bumming around on the forums, toying with the idea of playstationing it up.

Liquid Skin said:
Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:

Ooo cheap cheap! Ta muchly for the info mate! (sucks that you cant check your hotmail on it though eh?)

Wondering when ill be able to get to sleep soooooooo im bumming around on the forums, toying with the idea of playstationing it up.

Haha there is a way of going on your hotmail.
if you go on msn.com and select "hotmail" then log in as you would on your msn instant messenger and then you have access to your emails.
if you want to talk on your instant messenger on your ps3 then google search "Ebuddy" and then log into it as you would on your IM :)

any more problems?

Back