What you guys doing right now.

Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Annoyed that my sis stole the laptop. Now i have to resort to ps3 typing!

Liquid if you don't mind spending £10, at HMV there's a mini wireless keyboard for the ps3, makes it easier to type :)

Ooo cheap cheap! Ta muchly for the info mate! (sucks that you cant check your hotmail on it though eh?)

Wondering when ill be able to get to sleep soooooooo im bumming around on the forums, toying with the idea of playstationing it up.

Haha there is a way of going on your hotmail.
if you go on msn.com and select "hotmail" then log in as you would on your msn instant messenger and then you have access to your emails.
if you want to talk on your instant messenger on your ps3 then google search "Ebuddy" and then log into it as you would on your IM :)

any more problems?
Yeah, why do I have Hotmail IM if I never use it anymore...? :p Well, you did ask.

Chaz said:
Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Tachi- said:
Liquid Skin said:
Annoyed that my sis stole the laptop. Now i have to resort to ps3 typing!

Liquid if you don't mind spending £10, at HMV there's a mini wireless keyboard for the ps3, makes it easier to type :)

Ooo cheap cheap! Ta muchly for the info mate! (sucks that you cant check your hotmail on it though eh?)

Wondering when ill be able to get to sleep soooooooo im bumming around on the forums, toying with the idea of playstationing it up.

Haha there is a way of going on your hotmail.
if you go on msn.com and select "hotmail" then log in as you would on your msn instant messenger and then you have access to your emails.
if you want to talk on your instant messenger on your ps3 then google search "Ebuddy" and then log into it as you would on your IM :)

any more problems?
Yeah, why do I have Hotmail IM if I never use it anymore...? :p Well, you did ask.

Because you haven't found time (or been able to use the family laptop) to delete the Hotmail IM from your programs yet :p

anymore random questions? (considering making a help thread....for all I.T problems :lol:)

Eating pizza whilst quenching the my thirst with marathon amounts of apple juice, plus after getting my phone back from T-mobile, discovering 42 texts; most of them being from some babe in my course and her friend, who apparently wants a piece of me.

Skee-ore.

Just bought a spiral ring for my lip, seriously cant wait for it to come. Aside from that using just about every single method of communication possible to find out if a friend is back in town. Ooo! *runs off to try smoke signals"

Finally caught up with all my uni assignments.... Phew!
Taking a breather watching the Allison and Lillia fansubs - I'm really liking this series. It's a nice fun story!

BlackWolf said:
Relaxing and enjoying my lunch, it's finally finished, no more uni for me :p Now to look forward for the celebrations tonight

Bah! the uni year here doesn't end for another 4 weeks yet =/

At the moment eating lunch and listening to some music. Thankfully we have a long weekend coming up,so its something to look forward to.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Watching some anime to clear up space on my hard drive (which will be filled with...more anime) and putting off revision for the exam I have a week today.

Do you actually delete your anime? I always get tempted too and Gundam is just asking to be wiped but....its my baby! :)

Cooking ma dads birthday dinner -Yay salmon fillets
Wrapping his presents - Marvel Civil War comiiics
Doing half assed citizenship revision. I'm sorry but it's a lousy excuse for a gcse subject.

Arbalest said:
BlackWolf said:
Relaxing and enjoying my lunch, it's finally finished, no more uni for me :p Now to look forward for the celebrations tonight

Bah! the uni year here doesn't end for another 4 weeks yet =/

At the moment eating lunch and listening to some music. Thankfully we have a long weekend coming up,so its something to look forward to.

Does every have laptops or something :lol: Why cant I have lunch AND go on the forum!!

Anyway...

Im just relaxing after having a wash etc.

Wondering what to do with myself today - I'm having a feud with my ps2 as it decided to give me the old "Data corrupted" message AS I completed FFXII so nothing is saved and I pretty much have to start from the beginning T________T *anger twitch*

Anywho I'm helping a friend with a Rikku cosplay and no much else
Hmm..think its time for an avatar change..

Setting up my new lappy, woop!

But still a lil sad that my ring hasnt come through so a email shall be sent if i dont get some sort of information by 5....

Eating some chicken and beans, and seriously considering re-watching Cowboy Bebop, Welcome to the NHK and Death Note even though I have loads of other stuff to watch.

Damn nostalgia.

going home after one hell of a hard weeks work, having a few and then going round my mates and just forfilling the friday ritual most guys uphold :p

Back