What you guys doing right now.

Finished the majority of the coursework I had to do and just realised that I've managed to break my glasses (I fell asleep wearing them) V_V;

Bored so i'm watching Amercican Dad before I take my blind behind to bed.

or you could just get the free loader :p

on ebay i picked up brawl and a free loader, inc postage a total of £51.82

That should be here by sat-mon

Watching live footage from the An Cafe gig the other night as well as downloading their first album.Plus I just bought their latest album.Hah.I've been truely converted.

I am back at work, have spent all week out on my bike either tuning the engine or fitting new parts, I am so hooked on being out on it that I haven't even had much time to watch anime.

I need a new computer, so I am trying to get through my thick head the notional requirement of buying less anime, manga and comics so that I can afford said computer.

Watching some ******** video on youtube where some guy has an ego bigger than his head and claims he can complete any game (Which when he showed proof of max lv'ing on some MRPG'S, he used someone elses' video -_-) or play any songs no matter what the difficulty on Guitar Hero 3. His demonstration of Completing "Through The Fire And Flames" using a normal guitar was a horribly fake.

Back