What you guys doing right now.

Deidara said:
Watching some ******** video on youtube where some guy has an ego bigger than his head and claims he can complete any game (Which when he showed proof of max lv'ing on some MRPG'S, he used someone elses' video -_-) or play any songs no matter what the difficulty on Guitar Hero 3. His demonstration of Completing "Through The Fire And Flames" using a normal guitar was a horribly fake.

^_^ Send me the link!

And im just lulling over whether ive spent TOO much time on Maple story, and whether to go back on it :lol:

Also listening to An Cafe :D

Searching for some info from the X Japan gigs.I think two have already been so far.But loads of people have been posting messages all around the place that Yoshiki died on stage during Art Of Life.Turns out he just fainted XD As far as I know, Sugizo has played with them so far and they had a hologram of hide next to him.

Should be in my bed as my eyes are sand paper my jaw almost dislodged from yawning and my brains starting to freeze, but I've had too much coffee.

Taking the piss outta my friend, talking to people on msn, listening to music, and waiting for my freeloader. (though its unlikely DHL deliver at 10 to 1 in the morning :( )

watching The cat returns again and browsing the forums and wondering why they made the cat king sound like a pimp in the dub, babe...

Still waiting for the courier to come with my Freeloader. Tommoro im gonna sit outside my house till the guy comes, and scream at anyone who dare go in the road. I WILL GET MY FREELOADER!!

Spyro201 said:
Still waiting for the courier to come with my Freeloader. Tommoro im gonna sit outside my house till the guy comes, and scream at anyone who dare go in the road. I WILL GET MY FREELOADER!!

don't catch a cold =)

Back