What you guys doing right now.

BlackWolf said:
Dracos said:
Fate / Stay Night is not bad, some good action and a half tidy story. Also probably the most evil little girl you will meet.

Ah cool thanks :) I've been intrested in it for a while since i followed some links from a Tsukihime site, do you know if there's a collected series boxset for this?

Box set not as far as I know, it was Geneon in the US and they only just finished it before they stopped producing stuff. I think Madman had it for Aus so maybe a R4 box set is a possiblity.

Bored beyond belief, re-assured ive got to meet up with friends tommoro. Im really not looking forward to it, I JUST WANNA STAY HOME AND LIE DOWN IN BED FOR A BIT!! *Cries*
Now dreading the coursework that needs to be done, especially art :(

Ah well. Im also listening to the new *Amazingly awesome* An Cafe album

Academic Review Day at school has come around again so once that's over and done with I'll be working on coursework for the rest of the day a.k.a playing counter strike >.>
Apparently the school have sent teachers into town to ensure every student goes home and studies like they should after ARD ...XD

Just finished making a sig:

awxm3t.jpg

Chun Li <3

Being cold and debating with myself if I should go for a shower soon. Also looking at my copy of Apollo Justice with great anticipation.
Kurogane said:

awxm3t.jpg

Chun Li <3
That's pretty good. :thumb:

Looking at buying smash bros. Here goes my cash again. Women, Games, Manga, Anime, sadly, all those great things cost money :lol: Ah well, this WILL be worth it when my friends call up "Hey man, wanna come out?" "Nah, Im busy owning on Brawl" "WHAT!!"

Hehehe, so so, evil. :p

Maxon said:
Being cold and debating with myself if I should go for a shower soon. Also looking at my copy of Apollo Justice with great anticipation.
Kurogane said:

awxm3t.jpg

Chun Li <3
That's pretty good. :thumb:

Thanks boss. 8)

Just had a 40 minute kip, now I have to drag my shattered ass to work.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Back