What you guys doing right now.

wondering what an cafe is all about...

Spyro201 said:
TRASHBAT said:
Spyro201 said:
Deciding what to do. I feel like watching some more Black Lagoon as i watched the first 5 eps earlier, but i am talking to a mate on msn. hmm decisions. Also im listening to An Cafe, cause, IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOMMORO :D

holy crap :eek: I completely forgot An Cafe was tomorrow...

ROFL! You mean today now :p Il see YOU at Islington laterz!! :p

chaos said:
wondering what an cafe is all about...

Spyro201 said:
TRASHBAT said:
Spyro201 said:
Deciding what to do. I feel like watching some more Black Lagoon as i watched the first 5 eps earlier, but i am talking to a mate on msn. hmm decisions. Also im listening to An Cafe, cause, IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOMMORO :D

holy crap :eek: I completely forgot An Cafe was tomorrow...

ROFL! You mean today now :p Il see YOU at Islington laterz!! :p

They were talking about the An Cafe concert :p just to let you know...

Anyway, currently browsing for good deals on anime online while also wondering if the Fate/ Stay Night anime is any good

Dracos said:
Fate / Stay Night is not bad, some good action and a half tidy story. Also probably the most evil little girl you will meet.

Ah cool thanks :) I've been intrested in it for a while since i followed some links from a Tsukihime site, do you know if there's a collected series boxset for this?

I'm fast-forwarding all the way through the DVD's that came today (30-40), then going through all the sections on the DVD and watching all the extras. Fun... :/

I'm going to leave it until tomorrow once I've cleared the first 6 Saiyuki DVD's and my Chobit DVD's.

Aion said:
I'm fast-forwarding all the way through the DVD's that came today (30-40), then going through all the sections on the DVD and watching all the extras. Fun... :/

I'm going to leave it until tomorrow once I've cleared the first 6 Saiyuki DVD's and my Chobit DVD's.
Still buying animu for 50p, I see.

Lupus Inu said:
Aion said:

Still buying animu for 50p, I see.

Nope, just many box sets for £87.

Just had my driving lesson. Was actually good today due to more concentration on turning the left corners.
The car seems to like me now.

Back