What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
Venturing into the dangerous zone that is known as............ Ebay

i've a feeling i'm going to regret signing up for this XD

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaw mate, Ebay is reet safe.

I do feel bad about the horrificly violent feedback I left on some ignorant bastard's feedback log, because I thought he gibbed me out of a jersey.

Turns out it eventually came ten weeks later.

:lol:

Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaw mate, Ebay is reet safe.:
True, but he's hurting my head with the technical jargon I've tried to help with. Paypal, payment methods, autobid; Wah!! I was hoping to only do this the 1 time... :cry:

Chaz said:
Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaw mate, Ebay is reet safe.:
True, but he's hurting my head with the technical jargon I've tried to help with. Paypal, payment methods, autobid; Wah!! I was hoping to only do this the 1 time... :cry:

Not ebay related but paypal, about two weeks ago I was having a right strop with paypal as it was not behaving. All I wanted to do was buy a couple of CDs, yet I ended up trying to pay for like an hour. I went to the checkout and put in my details and it poped up I had a paypal account did I want to use it. I knew the card it had reigisterd had expired and it was my credit card which I did not want to use this time, so I knew trouble was brewing. It asked me for new details but for some reason it would not take them, and when it did it would not take the next set and went back to the begining. In the end I gave up, went back to the site and used the button that said pay without paypal, when it come up about my account this time I said no and within a couple of minutes I had paid.

After much badgering from my bro, I'm gonna try playing X-com...
Why do I feel like this is gonna be a short game? ¬_¬

Here's looking forward to wearing black suits and a 9:30 start time at work.

I'm doing my usual daily eBay scouting - Nothing too interesting I'm afraid.

I'll probably be heading to bed soon since I lack the motivation to watch or do anything.

Just talking to people after a night over my mates. Finally got a GOOD 2 hours of Jump played. Still a bit confused about things mind, so I may need more persuading before my purchase.

Also listening to music. :) :)

Back