What you guys doing right now.

Having a quick browse after changing a tap washer in the bathroom, thing's been bugging me for weeks decided I had to do it and now it's done.

re-watching An Cafe music videos on the net - it's their gig tomorrow - Whoo hoo.

Also using journey planner on TfL to figure out how to get to EMAP as I'm visiting them for school tomorrow. Just found out there will be engineering works... not fun!

Deciding what to do. I feel like watching some more Black Lagoon as i watched the first 5 eps earlier, but i am talking to a mate on msn. hmm decisions. Also im listening to An Cafe, cause, IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOMMORO :D

Singing along to Shina Ringo and watching Raiden plunge to his death in MGS2 because I wasn't watching the grip gauge v_v;; ...have to say that there is something oddly satisfying about watching him fall though ;O

Packing school bag, dreading school tomorrow etc
Also syncing my iPod up with foobar2000 and I keep putting too much in ..stupid 4GB

Spyro201 said:
Deciding what to do. I feel like watching some more Black Lagoon as i watched the first 5 eps earlier, but i am talking to a mate on msn. hmm decisions. Also im listening to An Cafe, cause, IM GOING TO SEE THEM TOMMORO :D

holy crap :eek: I completely forgot An Cafe was tomorrow...

TRASHBAT said:
Spyro201 said:

holy crap :eek: I completely forgot An Cafe was tomorrow...

ROFL! You mean today now :p Il see YOU at Islington laterz!! :p

Back