What you guys doing right now.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
Still waiting for the courier to come with my Freeloader. Tommoro im gonna sit outside my house till the guy comes, and scream at anyone who dare go in the road. I WILL GET MY FREELOADER!!

don't catch a cold =)

:lol: Oh I wont. Il wrap up, with a big sign saying "Reward to whoever delivers the package addressed to this house!"

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
Still waiting for the courier to come with my Freeloader. Tommoro im gonna sit outside my house till the guy comes, and scream at anyone who dare go in the road. I WILL GET MY FREELOADER!!

don't catch a cold =)

:lol: Oh I wont. Il wrap up, with a big sign saying "Reward to whoever delivers the package addressed to this house!"

LOL - remember to take a picture. Or maybe you could use it as a cosplay in the future... Cosplay of the characters that only appears on valentines / white days episodes=D

STILL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN!! ITS 12.15!!

Argh I hate this guy. The other guy (George) is great, he's here at 9 or earlier, this bald guy, yeah, its gone 12 and STILL no post!!

:evil: :evil:

Spent the day trying to complete Naruto: Clash of the Ninja.
I'm now gonna do some chores and spend the night trying to complete MORE Naruto - etc.

sat in the office, meant to be working but this is more interesting.

hope your freeloader comes soon spyro201
:)

urgh and dreading college tonight, just want to go see my girlfriend, dont have the energy for hours of concentration in a classroom

Tachi- said:

urgh and dreading college tonight, just want to go see my girlfriend, dont have the energy for hours of concentration in a classroom

XD You can call me Spyro ;)

And no freeloader. I spent the day waiting for it, and the postman hasnt even turned up. :evil: I aint happy lol

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

XD You can call me Spyro ;)

And no freeloader. I spent the day waiting for it, and the postman hasnt even turned up. :evil: I aint happy lol

lol kay,

Browsing the forum after coming home early from work. I've had a bad stomach since last night and got bugger all sleep. So went into work and got what I needed to do done and booked half day.

Just relaxing and listening to alice nine. after a nice day of Sega Superstar Tennis with my mate Kev. What a brilliant game for multiplayer!!

Spyro201 said:
Just relaxing and listening to alice nine. after a nice day of Sega Superstar Tennis with my mate Kev. What a brilliant game for multiplayer!!

What about the freeloader? Will you get it before I get the SSBB? I'll only buy when I get the UK release... :D

BTW - watching Laputa and browsing the forums a bit. I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to this forum thing...

Im trying to forget the freeloader lol. I had an email today which outraged me.

Bear in mind please, this guy had told me in 3 emails he HAD sent my freeloader. Earlier today he said, he's not gonna send it till the payment had fully cleared and thats expected to be 7th April.

As you can guess, I was fuming. He said to expect my freeloader today or yesterday, then today when I ask "Where is it", he HASNT EVEN SENT IT!!

Aaron said:
What did you pay with for it to take that long to clear? =/
The money's just a little soaked at the moment, so it needs to dry out to be sure whether they come out all £20 notes or not. ;)
Gotta love laundry.

Does seem like it's an excessive wait to get a payment cleared.
I'm just chillin atm. Browing forums and maybe some drawing.

Back