What you guys doing right now.

I'm at school trying to do ICT coursework but failing miserably cause I'm distracted by my boyfriend and I can't remember how to do something! Not very good really!!! :)

In an after school coursework catch up session! Fun! Lol! Not much work is getting done however, me and Broken angel are just talking and emailing people, and pretending that we are absorbed in ICT work.

erm..just got home, what an annoying day..i get up late..miss the bus...forget my keys so have to wake up my gran to get her keys to get into the house to get my keys, got a lift in to school...and then i guess the good thing is i have a backstage pass and a security t-shirt for the bandfest on friday..and got through stressful lessons with no glasses to help :? , now i can relax

just taking a small break from Resident Evil 4..i need to study more on Computing seeing as i have a NAB coming up for it :?

Arbalest said:
i need to study more on Computing seeing as i have a NAB coming up for it :?

I did computing, but it was the old Higher because they changed it in 2003 - the year I did it. I got a B! I might be able to help if you get stuck. :wink:

I'm just browsing some sites and listening to the wonderful Hayley Westenra. It makes a change from my usual trance music.
________
SUZUKI T SERIES HISTORY

Wearing my friends jacket...he's gone off somewhere so I can keep warm! Yay! In ICT at the moment, seems to be the only place I ever go to now a days, Ive just got so much work to do.

i've just finished computing homework and am now thinking what would be the best course of action tomorrow..to stay back after school so that i don't have to travel back to the school to work as security for the bandfest...or come home and get changed meaning that i may not get in :?

i've just had my dinner and now am waiting to go back to the school to get set up for the bandfest tonight..also making the most of the time i have and going on RE 4 until i go

At home feeling ill. Luckily I have a kind and caring boyfriend who skived off school just to talk to me. So it ain't to lonely. I have an urge to eat some chocolate.

slightly bored at the moment, nothing really much to do...and not many on MSN..so i'm gonna make the most of the peace i have.

Listening to strange chimy music lol! Talking to the wonderful Necromancer on MSN. And to my boyfriend who I saw today. I have a kitten purring behind me so I am more or less content

Back