What you guys doing right now.

Mini-Mariah said:
Crying and hugging a Elepant/cushion that was given to me by a certain someone who has now gone to Derbyshire =[ Also listening to music.

Awww poor hun.
At school wanting to go home cause I'm in a lot of pain :( Just feeling fed up today, I'm just glad my friends are around me :)

eating dinner and watching TV is what i seem to be doing at the moment..my computing task i handed in a few weeks back..i got the mark for it...51/60..thats good enough for me..means i only need 79 marks on the final exam to get an A :?

Tohru-san said:
Just bidded on ebay on a Plue plushie for my friend who's going as Resha to the expo, and won it :D

good for you! *thumbs up* I'm texting someone who texted me and I have no idea who they are! Also the right side of my face is numb cause I just had a filling! MY FIRST ONE! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My brother and mum get home tomorrow morning from there over-extended holiday :? ..so making themost of the peace and quite i have with music on full almost, PS2 on and talking on MSN. Also got my Maths NAB results back today..full marks 8)...so that all 3 NABs passed and gonna be on my certificate at the end of the year

My brother died.... Socially..... I PUSHED HIM IN A PUDDLE AND HE GHOT REALLY WET! HA HA HA HA HA! THEN HE FELL IN A RIVER! AND I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED! AND THEN I FELL OVER AND LAUGHED SOME MORE! AND THEN.... i got a filling.... and died... socially cause I dribbled cause my lip was numb.... then I cried... up in my room.... cause I died.... then I was happy cause I found some chocolate that wasn't out of date... Then i cried again cause My brother knocked it on the ground when I hadnt finished it...

Fullmetalsgal said:
My brother died.... Socially..... I PUSHED HIM IN A PUDDLE AND HE GHOT REALLY WET! HA HA HA HA HA! THEN HE FELL IN A RIVER! AND I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED! AND THEN I FELL OVER AND LAUGHED SOME MORE! AND THEN.... i got a filling.... and died... socially cause I dribbled cause my lip was numb.... then I cried... up in my room.... cause I died.... then I was happy cause I found some chocolate that wasn't out of date... Then i cried again cause My brother knocked it on the ground when I hadnt finished it...

...You my dear are a strange child :D
I'm at home, ill again. Only conssolation is that I have Wallace adn Gromit...CHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSEEEEE! Awww ickle Hutch!
I'm on msn talking to my boyfriend who says he'll give me chocolate if I only get better...thats something I can do lol!

I'm feeling totally exhausted after doing 5 hours of filming (seriously feels like my fingers are gonna fall off as I type...) and also a little sad cos today was the last time I'll see my super cool coursemate until after Easter (unless I pester her at work tomorrow... which I might just do)

So I'm just chillin' and about to crack open a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food! Yessss :p

Only on the 1st game, where I asked "Is the item a boxset?" and you said no...
Damn cheats... ;)
And right now, Tomoe is defying the laws of gravity... :D

Back