What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

I actually quite liked that; very melancholly and I do like the piano...

It isn't like the band's usual stuff, but the haunting piano melody is just amazing, and the slow build up is so well executed. Easily one of my favourite songs, although one I have to be in a particular mood for, not exactly an uplifting tune.

It isn't like the band's usual stuff, but the haunting piano melody is just amazing, and the slow build up is so well executed. Easily one of my favourite songs, although one I have to be in a particular mood for, not exactly an uplifting tune.

Yeah, it's got quite a theatrical quality to it, and I'm a sucker for piano music anyway!

Good track though, thanks for sharing it :)

That's a cool song, might have to add it to my phone.
I rediscovered a great track by one of my favourite bands Japan.
I love how this builds, but also remains subtle enough not to overdo the synths, plus the sax interlaced is just sublime.

Oh man I remember QOTSA back in the day when I used to listen to the Foos. I only ever really liked a couple of their songs; not a band who's albums I'd go out and buy though.

My older brother put it on in his car and I fell in love with it immediately, the damn synth riff hits just the right spot.

It's a really solid album, I'd recommend checking out the rest of it if you haven't already. It's no ...Like Clockwork, but still full of great songs. Including the songs posted above, my favourites are Fortress, Head Like a Haunted House and The Evil Has Landed.

Oh man I remember QOTSA back in the day when I used to listen to the Foos. I only ever really liked a couple of their songs; not a band who's albums I'd go out and buy though.

I saw the live in Manchester back in November and I thought they were amazing! Definitely one of my favourite bands.

It's a really solid album, I'd recommend checking out the rest of it if you haven't already. It's no ...Like Clockwork, but still full of great songs. Including the songs posted above, my favourites are Fortress, Head Like a Haunted House, The Evil Has Landed.

I saw the live in Manchester back in November and I thought they were amazing! Definitely one of my favourite bands.

Awesome! Oh I definitely don't deny their quality as a band, they're just not my cup of tea. But I can imagine them putting on quite a show. Was it the Manchester Arena? I've seen Muse there a couple of times.

Yep it was. Colour me jealous, I'd love to see Muse! Now there's a band that can put on a spectacle.

Ah it's a good venue to be fair! Yeah, oh it was years ago now, once on their Absolution Tour, and again for Black Holes and Revelations. Both were amazing, though I'm not so fond of their newer material these days. Still, a quality band and they DEFINITELY do put on a show! They sounded phenominal and the atmosphere was electric!

It's a really solid album, I'd recommend checking out the rest of it if you haven't already. It's no ...Like Clockwork, but still full of great songs. Including the songs posted above, my favourites are Fortress, Head Like a Haunted House and The Evil Has Landed.

Funnily enough I saw my favourite band Depeche Mode live in November, albeit at the O2. Another group that can put on a show with those patented backing videos and Dave Gahan's amiable swagger.

Ah it's a good venue to be fair! Yeah, oh it was years ago now, once on their Absolution Tour, and again for Black Holes and Revelations. Both were amazing, though I'm not so fond of their newer material these days. Still, a quality band and they DEFINITELY do put on a show! They sounded phenominal and the atmosphere was electric!

I'll agree with you there with there recent stuff, Drones was pretty good but The Second Law was crap. However, Absolution is one of my all time favourite albums. Hearing Stockholm Syndrome live would be amazing!

I'll agree with you there with there recent stuff, Drones was pretty good but The Second Law was crap. However, Absolution is one of my all time favourite albums. Hearing Stockholm Syndrome live would be amazing!

I've got to be honest the recent stuff is too full of pomp. I remember hearing some of it in my ex's car and came to the conclusion that it was indeed just rubbish - I'm just not into it :S

SS was amazing live - it's not even one of my favourite songs but it was a belter hearing it live. I don't listen to them quite as much these days but their stuff upto and including Absolution, in my opinion, is their best work. I even learned how to play Butterflies and Hurricanes on the piano; Lord knows I couldn't do it now XD.

Citizen Erased is one of my favourites of their's from OOS - they played it live and I can now die happy!

Kushida's "Ultimate Battle" full DBS insert song. I hope the full track plays in the final fight next month!! I cannot wait until Goku goes proper Ultra Instinct, it is gonna be an incredible moment, I can already sense it!

I may have outgrown my Fall Out Boy phase but I'll be damned if From Under The Cork Tree isn't still a great album. I heard Sugar, We're Going Down the other day on Radio 1 and it made me listen to the whole album again and yep, I still love it. Far more than I'd really care to admit...

Back