What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

Discussion in 'Media Discussion' started by NormanicGrav, Jun 18, 2016.

1. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

This came on, on a random Spotify playlist just as I was finishing the last volume of the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, perfect:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. D1tchd1gger

RADWINPS Your Name. soundtrack.

3. ayase

ayase Godhand

t.A.T.u deserve to be remembered for more than being pretend lesbians.

4. D1tchd1gger

Von (album) Sigur Rós. Apparently the inspiration for Terror in Resonance. Seen these guys a couple of times, must get round to going again at some point.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  5. Patient-X

Patient-X Straw Hat Pirate

6. D1tchd1gger

Nice, this one is a favourite of mine:

But this is probably most appropriate right now:

Patient-X likes this.
  7. musiksoulchild

musiksoulchild Completely Average High School Student

I don't know why but am still listening to the Kimi no na wa OST by RADWIMPS :rolleyes:

8. D1tchd1gger

Was listening to BOOM BOOM SATELLITES second best of album (2008-2016) on Spotify earlier. Then had a read of their Wikipedia page, seems they had quite a few songs used in soundtracks including Hollywood stuff.

I unfortunately also learned that one of them died last year and Lay Your Hands on Me (from Kiznaiver) was their last EP :(

I actually recognised quite a few of the anime in this AMV. No Kiznaiver though, oddly

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Adam-M likes this.
  9. Demelza

Demelza Adventuring Alchemist AUKN Staff

As It's now December 1st I broke out the Christmas songs from some bands I really like. While I was doing so I discovered that Oh Honey actually have a Christmas track as well:

Listening to this makes me wish they'd put a new EP out sometime soon.

10. HWR

HWR Stand User

This haunting masterpiece

11. ayase

ayase Godhand

12. D1tchd1gger

If anyone wondered where the text in my status came from. It's from Heligoland the title track of Overseers album that also contains Supermoves from the Animatrix (amongst many other soundtracks).

The two most completely different songs on the same album you'll likely ever hear: