What Music are you listening to? Discussions Welcome!

This came on, on a random Spotify playlist just as I was finishing the last volume of the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, perfect:

Last edited:
Von (album) Sigur Rós. Apparently the inspiration for Terror in Resonance. Seen these guys a couple of times, must get round to going again at some point.

Last edited:
Was listening to BOOM BOOM SATELLITES second best of album (2008-2016) on Spotify earlier. Then had a read of their Wikipedia page, seems they had quite a few songs used in soundtracks including Hollywood stuff.

I unfortunately also learned that one of them died last year and Lay Your Hands on Me (from Kiznaiver) was their last EP :(

I actually recognised quite a few of the anime in this AMV. No Kiznaiver though, oddly

Last edited:
As It's now December 1st I broke out the Christmas songs from some bands I really like. While I was doing so I discovered that Oh Honey actually have a Christmas track as well:

Listening to this makes me wish they'd put a new EP out sometime soon.

If anyone wondered where the text in my status came from. It's from Heligoland the title track of Overseers album that also contains Supermoves from the Animatrix (amongst many other soundtracks).

The two most completely different songs on the same album you'll likely ever hear:

Jeez, that's impressive. Pretty sure I lost in November...

It seems I've managed to miss the song by a few minutes sometimes I've gone into the office, hasn't been playing in Tesco when I've gone in there, Christmas songs playing when shopping in oxford was fine... no Fairytale of New York

Sit down to listen to a T.A.T.U song... F***ing Vivo advert...

It seems I've managed to miss the song by a few minutes sometimes I've gone into the office, hasn't been playing in Tesco when I've gone in there, Christmas songs playing when shopping in oxford was fine... no Fairytale of New York

Sit down to listen to a T.A.T.U song... F***ing Vivo advert...

I work with a radio and a work mate who is over enthusiastic about Christmas music. I had no chance.

"All the Things She Said" surprised me in that the legendary Trevor Horn co-produced it as well as their debut English album. I swear the man is an underrated musical mastermind with the range of artists he's covered.

Back