What manga are you reading now?

Japan - Buronson and Miura team up! Decent read nothing amazing, the pace is a little quick but I guess that's just to hurry it all along.

Parasyte volume 4 - Every time I read Parasyte and a character gets involved with Shin'ichi I begin to like them, but they too always end up getting involved with the parasites and it doesn't always end well, this time it didn't at least... Such a tragic end.

Yotsuba&! volume 1 - Finally, after owning it over half a year I finally read it, it was a decent read, nothing amazing, gave me a few good laughs though, now I just have to read the other four volumes I bought.

Read the first vol. of Aqua today. Enjoyable! Definately gonna order vol.2 and read Aria aswell. Release times upset me though!

Ah, and i read Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossom yesterday. Very good. Different art style was nice and the story was touching.

Color of rage - It was pretty good, short and sweet, nothing brilliant, it felt like... An American film portraying Japan, seriously. The way it ended too.

M.P.D. Psycho volume 1 - It felt a lot like Death Note... minus the HUGE speech bubbles filled with dialogue in which you could barely appreciate let-alone see Obata's art. Also, over the top violence is always a plus, I approve, so far.

Bakuman chapters 2+3, I'm liking it, not because it's "OMG OHBA AND OBATA DESU~~ ^___^" But it's really well constructed so far, their dreams and ambitions... a little more realistic that their last series, I think and I hope they make it. Also, his Uncle's manga seems a lot like Tottemo! Luckyman, does this further proof the theory of Tsugumi Ohba being the manga-ka of Luckyman?

Up to chapter 60 - Half the way through volume 7. Naruto is as enjoyable to read as it was to watch animated, the art looking great and the panels being very easy to follow. The anime did improve on certain things by adding filler, such as with the Orochimaru fight where in the anime it was much longer and more dramatic, but nearly everything is practically identical, much of the art used in the manga actually having been copy and pasted into the anime.

I'm glad that I'll soon be able to say that I've read all the manga. It annoyed me in the past knowing I started reading from Kakashi Gaiden onwards, me not having the patience to read 240+ chapters on my computer screen when I knew the story already.

Back