What manga are you reading now?

Just a few moment ago, finished reading Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Absolutely beautiful. And definately my favourite manga, if not favourite story, ever.

chaos said:
Maltos said:
Just a few moment ago, finished reading Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Absolutely beautiful. And definately my favourite manga, if not favourite story, ever.
Has it being released in English?
Unfortunately not. Scanlations only i'm afraid.
Though i hope one day someone'll liscence it, though it seems unlikely.

Read the first chapter of bakuman, tis not to bad, but heck, there was a fair few mentions of the likes of death note and jump titles by the cast, felt a tad weird actually. Still, may as well continue with it.

Arbalest said:
Read the first chapter of bakuman
Thanks to your reminder, I just finished it myself, and I was impressed. It seems semi-autobiographical, even though its totally not. Obata's drawing has changed from his Death Note-esque looking characters, really cool. I really can't wait to see how this will turn out. Ohba seems to know what he's doing. I can't say I don't foresee a growth/time-skip in the story, though.

"Don't look so serious! Its not a Death Note, is it?" ;p

I've read:
Yotsuba&! Vol 1 to 4, I couldn't get my hands off of it....
Ghost Talker Daydream - Amazing ghost story!!!
My Hime Vol 1 to 3 - great series with a lot of nudity.

Up to chapter 70 of Fairy Tail, have to say i'm enjoying it, i can see why people do put similarities between this and One piece, what with the idea of nakama and artwork, and it is still shonen, still tis good, just need to read the last 28 odd chapters to catch up with where it is now.

I'm reading the manga "My Balls"..........its a Seinen so I'm only half a year under the target age group ^^. I want to get it out of the way because I've already started and I might aswell finish it.

If you don't like almost hentai style e.g. full frontal nudity then you wont like this I didn't even know it was like that untill i started reading DAMN YOU WIKIPEDIA YOU SAID IT WAS A COMEDY TT_TT.......well it is kind of.

Bakuman chapter 1 - So far it's alright, I'm hating the self-praise they're giving themselves though "Only genius make it as manga-ka." Shut up.

Toriko 1-10 - Decent read, the whole hunter aspect isn't new at all but the whole food element is pretty cool.

Double Arts 2&3 - Nothing special, decent read again, I'll stick with it for now.

Once I'm done with Double Arts it's either onto Psyren or Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Lupus Inu said:
Once I'm done with Double Arts it's either onto Psyren or Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Psyren starts off a bit stronger, but I need to catch up with it.. I recommend Reborn for the hundredth time to you.

Back