What manga are you reading now?

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom volume 5 (Light novel) - Back to being caught up to Japan, so no new volume until March. Next time we finally get to meet some dragons though!!

Outbreak Company volume 2 (Light novel)

KonoSuba volume 4 (Light novel) - As of volume 5 we'll be into content the anime didn't adapt. Can't wait!

Kiss Him, Not Me volumes 8-10 - Finally caught up with the volumes I'd bought recently. Interesting that the print really isn't that far behind the Japanese publication (or CR's simulpub). I'll probably wait until volume 13 is out so I can 3 for 2 the last three at forbidden planet as I'm not in a huge rush to own it given I read digitally anyway.

Kiss Him, Not Me volumes 8-10 - Finally caught up with the volumes I'd bought recently. Interesting that the print really isn't that far behind the Japanese publication (or CR's simulpub). I'll probably wait until volume 13 is out so I can 3 for 2 the last three at forbidden planet as I'm not in a huge rush to own it given I read digitally anyway.

I understand that Vol. 14 will be the last volume (although some might argue Junko could have ended it a little earlier...) Junko's Kiss Him, Not Me Manga Ends in 3 Chapters

I understand that Vol. 14 will be the last volume (although some might argue Junko could have ended it a little earlier...) Junko's Kiss Him, Not Me Manga Ends in 3 Chapters

I'm not sure I agree with the people who think it should have ended earlier, I've really enjoyed all of the content up to and including the current arc. I think if it was going beyond the arc then that would be a bit silly, but as it stands it seems okay to me. Although I do sympathises with the idea that it probably should have gotten to this point sooner given the original premise that it cheerfully hand-waved away for months, but still... I'm looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up. :)

Meanwhile I spent yesterday rereading Bakuman volumes 3-4. Very much enjoying this venture back into the series, still proving as good and compelling as my original read.

I'm not sure I agree with the people who think it should have ended earlier, I've really enjoyed all of the content up to and including the current arc. I think if it was going beyond the arc then that would be a bit silly, but as it stands it seems okay to me. Although I do sympathises with the idea that it probably should have gotten to this point sooner given the original premise that it cheerfully hand-waved away for months, but still... I'm looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up. :)

Meanwhile I spent yesterday rereading Bakuman volumes 3-4. Very much enjoying this venture back into the series, still proving as good and compelling as my original read.

My own feeling is that Junko could have ended the story in Vol. 12 in a satisfying way - but we could discuss this when you've got that there. ;) You're right, though re. the content; a lot of the enjoyment in reading this series is the fun Junko has with all the little details as she gives each one of Kae's admirers their own 'time in the spotlight'.

And I can only agree about Bakuman! Such a great series. :)

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Volume 10 (light novel) - I was saying on Twitter yesterday that I'm glad to be finished this arc (or at least mostly finished). Book 9 dragged a bit in places and I didn't really like the new character introduced, but at least volume 10 started to bring my interest back around. I can see why a lot of fans say this arc of the series is one of the weakest, even a fan as big as me really felt the lull.

Bakuman volume 5 - The reread continues. :cool:

Saga of Tanya the Evil - Light Novel 1

I've nearly finished, and I have to say except for it being a bit dry when explaining situations (and it goes into real depth) it is a great novel especially how it brings more detail to the events show by the first 5-6 episodes of the anime.

Blood Blockade Battlefront Volume 8 - Finally a new volume. I bought all the manga at the beginning of last year so I've not had to wait as long as most fans have for it. Darkhorse have taken forever with it. :/

Fullmetal Alchemist 3-in-1 Vol. 5
No. 15 was a flashback to the civil war.

I haven't read Father's origin story yet, but I can't remember how far into the series that was. I thought it was before the half way mark which where I am now or maybe it was an anime original piece? I guess I'll find out if keep reading.

Juana and the Dragonewts' Seven Kingdoms Vol. 1 by Kiyohisa Tanaka from Seven Seas

I'm always interested in series that come from Mag Garden; a review will follow.

Back