What manga are you reading now?

Danmachi Light Novel 10 complete
I was hoping Dragon Girl stayed dead, not a fan

Starting Overlord Light Novel 6 which going by the cover & second season OP should cover the final arc of the airing season :) Really hyped to read!

Danmachi Light Novel 10 complete
I was hoping Dragon Girl stayed dead, not a fan

Re that spoiler: Can't say I disagree. Probably would have been more meaningful in the long run...

Just finished The Devil is a Part Timer! Volume 5 (light novel). Making an effort to catch up with the series seeing as how I had three volumes of it in the to-read pile. :oops:

Not reading anything right now but 2 I'd like to get are:
A sale on currently available volumes of berserk, whilst being allowed to keep both my kidneys
I am also currently waiting for the new devilman collection to come out in a few months

I'd probably start reading claymore again, but I wonder, after how awful root A turned out to be is it worth reading tokyo ghoul? I know it goes in a different direction when it comes to root A but how much better is it?

Orange -Future- Won't say too much as I'm intending to review it, but it's nice to revisit this world and the wonderful cast. I was also surprised to find that the mangaka intends to write another volume, as the afterword mentions meeting again for volume 7! I'm certainly excited to see where that takes us.

Orange -Future- Won't say too much as I'm intending to review it, but it's nice to revisit this world and the wonderful cast. I was also surprised to find that the mangaka intends to write another volume, as the afterword mentions meeting again for volume 7! I'm certainly excited to see where that takes us.

She's going to write yet another volume? I'm still waiting for my copy but now I'm even more intrigued. ;)

The World's Greatest First Love Volume 9 (we're gradually catching up with Japan where this series is at 12 volumes and ongoing...)

She's going to write yet another volume? I'm still waiting for my copy but now I'm even more intrigued. ;)

I was surprised too! It'll certainly be interesting to see if that ever surfaces considering there doesn't seem to have been any word of it in Japan (yet) beyond the afterword. I do wonder if there is a reason Seven Seas didn't number Future, for example... (Although that probably has more to do with the fact SS released the series as omnibuses, therefore ruining any chance of numbering later entries).

Back