What manga are you reading now?

Durarara!! Volume 8 (light novel) - Finally got myself caught back up with the English release! \0/

Walking My Second Path in Life Volume 2 (light novel) - I got a lot more attached to this series in the second volume, so I'm looking forward to a potential volume 3 now. Although the webnovel has a lot of content, the light novels have been on the go slow, so will be interesting to see if another one ever turns up...

Tokyo ghoul vol 14 really enjoyed reading this manga, there was a few surprises at the end that I didn't see coming, I'm going to pick up Toyko Ghoul re at some point after the anime has aired.
Aizawa-san Multiplies vol 1

Tokyo ghoul vol 14 really enjoyed reading this manga, there was a few surprises at the end that I didn't see coming, I'm going to pick up Toyko Ghoul re at some point after the anime has aired.
Aizawa-san Multiplies vol 1
Just wait until re, there's a lot of stuff you don't see coming.

I'm glad people are reading the TG manga before watching Re, as those who are anime only viewers are going to be very confused if the new anime is indeed following the manga continuity as suggested by recent chapters.

Back