What manga are you reading now?

Got that too :oops:

How is your French? If you're a fan of Kodaka-sensei, the excellent Taifu Comics have published her Ikumen After (2 vols, a 3rd on the way, maybe next year?) - which is really sweet and quite fluffy (for her). Sadly, though, Tonkam seem to have stopped publishing Border at vol.5 (till then they were far more reliable than June). I'm still hoping for vols. 6 & 7...

How is your French? If you're a fan of Kodaka-sensei, the excellent Taifu Comics have published her Ikumen After (2 vols, a 3rd on the way, maybe next year?) - which is really sweet and quite fluffy (for her). Sadly, though, Tonkam seem to have stopped publishing Border at vol.5 (till then they were far more reliable than June). I'm still hoping for vols. 6 & 7...

Dreadful. Dropped it at the end of Year 9 xD

Dreadful. Dropped it at the end of Year 9 xD

Ah non! Dommage! But the Taifu (and Hana Collection from IDP) BL are very attractively produced with dust jackets n'all. Might be worth collecting just because they're such beautiful (and cheaper than US) editions :). And if you're like me and still struggling with your kanji, they're not quite so perplexing when it comes to the text (though I've promised to persevere with my Japanese.)

Legend of the Galactic Heroes (novel) vol 4
Does The Flower Bloom? (yaoi) vol 1

I'm a big fan of Shoko Hidaka and this series (I reviewed Vol 1 for AUKN here - also Vol 2 but it looks as if that review needs restoring to the site after the move, which I will do!) I so wish that June would actually finish the series with Vols 4 & 5 but in spite of inquiries, they always say they 'hope to' etc. but I wonder if they've left it so long that their license has lapsed...

I'd love to know what you think of it.

I'm a big fan of Shoko Hidaka and this series (I reviewed Vol 1 for AUKN here - also Vol 2 but it looks as if that review needs restoring to the site after the move, which I will do!) I so wish that June would actually finish the series with Vols 4 & 5 but in spite of inquiries, they always say they 'hope to' etc. but I wonder if they've left it so long that their license has lapsed...

I'd love to know what you think of it.
I've read the whole lot as well and I do hope June license the rest but they seem to have a habit/bad luck in loosing licenses.

Read Does the Flower Bloom? (yaoi) vols 2 & 3

Back