What manga are you reading now?

Finished the death tool that is Danmachi LN 8 ...
I bloody knew she was working for Freya!!
,Tokyo Ghoul 13, Overlord LN 4 (I'm looking forward to the second season even more. I do wonder how having an entirely new batch of characters receiving a lot of time will go, if Madhouse don't go skipping..like the first season..) & not sure if I put down I finished Snafu 2?

Moving onto A Certain Magical Index LN 11.
Have a ton coming later this month/next month so gotta get on my back log ...

Fairy Tail, Volume 1

Must be about the sixth time I've followed this part of the story in some form. Now with a whole heap of it I'll be looking to get further than I have before, Aye!

Fairy Tail, Volumes 2 - 4

I never actually clicked until I read about it that Lucy is named after The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. As a massive Beatles fan it's a fun piece of trivia that,

Tokyo Ghoul Volume 13. When 14 releases I'll have finished the series! Mixed feelings there as while I really like Tokyo Ghoul, I admittedly only started buying it because I knew it ended within less than 20 volumes. I'll probably end up picking up Re: after if Viz license it though...

Tokyo Ghoul Volume 13. When 14 releases I'll have finished the series! Mixed feelings there as while I really like Tokyo Ghoul, I admittedly only started buying it because I knew it ended within less than 20 volumes. I'll probably end up picking up Re: after if Viz license it though...

Viz have licensed Tokyo Ghoul:Re. The first volume is scheduled for October. It looks like it'll follow the same release pattern as Tokyo Ghoul (every 2 months).

Viz have licensed Tokyo Ghoul:Re. The first volume is scheduled for October. It looks like it'll follow the same release pattern as Tokyo Ghoul (every 2 months).

Ah okay, cool then! I guess I'll continue down the Tokyo Ghoul rabbit hole for a little while longer...

Back