What manga are you reading now?

Gantz vols 2 and 3. Great stuff violent and slightly perverted, you have to think at times but there is enough action if you want to shut off the mind as well. At this point the manga and anime stories are still practically the same. The art is good and dark horse have done a good job in the production. Just a pity that it is going to take a while to catch up with the anime and even longer to catch up to Japan.

Just finished Higurashi When They Cry - Abducted By Demons Arc. I loved it, thought it was great, can't wait for the next arc.

Might go back to Negima now.

I committed the sin a second time with the same manga series:
Read Battle Vixens vol.14 in one day. (Bad Chaz!)

Also read Negima vol.21 earlier, which lasted a bit longer (3 days).

Just got myself uptodate with the Beserk and Claymore releases!! Loving both but now having to wait for both releases now... I hate waiting months for more story line. TT_TT

Also reading volume 4 and 5 of Satan 666. It's ok but nothing special.

I just finished Mr. Flower Bride.
It was ok, but it would have been better if the stories it contained had been covered in indervidual, longer running series. Plus, i'm really not a fan of short story manga, give me a 20 volume series anyday!

CitizenGeek said:
Is the Haruhi manga actually any good? :s

I have heard otherwise, but i really can't say for sure myself. Its never appealed to me though really. I'd personally just recommend going just for the novels instead, though ok only the first one has been released so far.

On topic: Read through D Gray-Man volumes 4-5 in recent days, very enjoyable so far, has the shounen feel to it, but its got its own characteristics too which make it interesting. Also up-to-date with all 3 main SJ series(Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) and a couple others i read.

Arbalest said:
CitizenGeek said:
Is the Haruhi manga actually any good? :s

I have heard otherwise, but i really can't say for sure myself. Its never appealed to me though really. I'd personally just recommend going just for the novels instead, though ok only the first one has been released so far.

On topic: Read through D Gray-Man volumes 4-5 in recent days, very enjoyable so far, has the shounen feel to it, but its got its own characteristics too which make it interesting. Also up-to-date with all 3 main SJ series(Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) and a couple others i read.
I've read about two volumes of it and it retells the anime story word by word. Nothing new.

Back