What Games Are You Playing?

Enslaved (PS3) - Sure is spectacular escape sequences. Had a bit of fun just going through the first level quickly, excited to play more of a game for the first time in ages.

Kirrimir said:
Gitaroo Man!

NOSTALGIA AHOY! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Nice love this game makes me want to dust off mine and play it =3

currently playing mainly Sly Raccoon Trilogy other wise not anything particular just trying to finish a few games, like fable 3 -right at the end but trying to make money-, Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Left 4 Dead 2 is my big casual game to play since it's a great time killer.

I'm also slowly making my way through S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and some indie games on Steam from the Holiday sales.

I've also been getting back into Chrono Trigger on my DSi.

Stopped Deadly premonition play goldeneye and epic mickey (no sniggering irish people) on the wii. Gave up on both of those to play Fable III, and now I'm back on Deadly premonition, please tell me where exactly it gets better, I've been on chapter 1 for ages.
And now I'm supposed to give a press conference between 15:00-17:00 even though it was 21:00 on the night for that day, went back to the hotel and slept until 4am and found nothing but dogs and more of those annoying limbo zombies outside.... Really hate the RE shooting aspect of the game, I didn't like it in RE4 or 5, with the broken controls its even more frustrating.

Omaru_SD said:
And now I'm supposed to give a press conference between 15:00-17:00 even though it was 21:00 on the night for that day, went back to the hotel and slept until 4am and found nothing but dogs and more of those annoying limbo zombies outside....
Yeah you get that sometimes. Just sleep until the right time, either in the hotel or by smoking, though remember to have some food on hand because York will be a bit peckish when he wakes up.

If the combat is bothering you, there's always the option of using stealth. Have a look at this excellent guide before you let frustration take hold. The conference is when I first realized just how awesome the game is, so don't give up now.

star wars, the force UNLEASHED 2.

Not bad, so far i'm 3/4 of the way through, on hard mode and it took about 4 hours. they don't make games like they used to.

Me and the missus are playing donkey kong 64. we've played 4 hours each and only 7% in. now thats a game!!

Far cry 2 sat on the side waiting to be played. i'll get round to it shortly.

LBP2 on the horizon too. at first i hated red dead redemption, for the fact that it had a huge following from day 1, but watching a mate playing the undead version.... i'm tempted to buy it myself. only draw backs to buying: looks very basic, cowboys vs zombies. liberate the land from zombies attacking towns and burn their coffins in graveyards and then what? it lacks direction past that.

i dunno, if anyone else has a opinion on it i'd like to hear it.

Red dead redemption undead.

played 2 hours of it. saved 1 town and realised that there's literally NO AMMO. had to fight off a gang of zombies in a bank with a torched stick. dire times.... can't wait to get home and have more fights with zombies.... one of the 4 horses of the apocalypse was stood on a ridge, i ran towards it and it ran off. leaving me surrounded by undead dogs mauling at my horses feet.

Metal Slug 3

I managed to get past the first level without dying yesterday, which is quite an ahcievement

Code Veronica X

Gotta love Steve Burnside, even though he's one of the least likeable in the RE series, he's quite memorable, along with Alfred Ashford, who is priceless for being one of the campiest villans I've seen in gaming

Tachi- said:
had to fight off a gang of zombies in a bank with a torched stick.
Heh. I'll be getting Undead Nightmare soon. Can't wait!

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas and co-op Gears of War 1 & 2 (on Insane, no less) with Aionella, who is **** and keeps dying. Looking after him has brought out maternal instincts I never knew I had.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Tachi- said:
had to fight off a gang of zombies in a bank with a torched stick.
Heh. I'll be getting Undead Nightmare soon. Can't wait!

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas and co-op Gears of War 1 & 2 (on Insane, no less) with Aionella, who is **** and keeps dying. Looking after him has brought out maternal instincts I never knew I had.

You'll enjoy it.... one thing i'm not sure on is the trophies. there's certain trophies that are impossible in the undead nightmare 3xdlc disc/game. such as buying the most expensive gun.

now that'd be okay if the game gave that trophy when you got your mitts on the most expensive gun (via finding it or killing a zombie) but if it doesn't then i'm stuffed without the original game.

Should have released it with only its own set trophies (the ones that would be impossible to get without the dlc).

Want to get home and play more of it though, good game :)

Back