What Games Are You Playing?

erm..i completed Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the gamecube and i am now working on the following games over the next week and a bit

Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Dead or Alive 4

Just got to Stage 4 of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, I wonder if I'll actually finish any of the games I bought recently *looks at Shadow of the Colossus* :lol:.

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour on DS when I get a minute or two free.

When I've got a bit more time, I'm on my 737th restart of Pokemon Sapphire...but I can't remember what I need to do next. :(

...and when I get the TV (usually late night/early morning), I've been playing Final Fantasy X.

Completed Tales of Legendia which had a little anime ending.
However as usual, I was disappointed! Main shounen-jump hothead falls into the sea and it looks like he's going to die but no! Shirley, his so called girlfriend saves him and they swim hand in hand.
I doubt it can get any worse than that but then after, they pile on character quests! So I decided to ditch that for now and start on..
Romancing SaGa! It's a certainly a hardcore open-ended RPG from all that stats/gain skills/ and just wtf am I doing confusion. :wink:
________
Medical marijuana

Last edited by a moderator:
i have just completed resident evil 4:limitede edition on normal..so i should be able to do some of the other modes now :D yay more zombies and parasite type enemies to kill :lol:

Fullmetalsgal said:
I've heard some bad stuff about Resident Evil... Is it? [bad]

Resident Evil is a great series of games..the only reason people would really comment on it is the loading..well apart from RE 4 that is...each RE had a bit when you went through a door..an animation would appear of the door opening..or going up a ladder and so on..thats the only annoying bit to it..the gameplay is really good though..a favourite game series of mine if i do say so myself :p ...erm..
almost completed Makai Kingdom..but focusing more on Dawn of Dreams

Just how many times did they expect you to look at the same door opening?! One of the best series of games though, consistently good, apart from that one were you could use a laser gun.

mikeormy said:
apart from that one were you could use a laser gun.

one? there are 3 light gun Res Evils and I have them all :D, Res Evil Dead Aim (3rd one, 2nd on PS2) is one of my faves and the main character has the best name, Bruce like me :lol:

mikeormy said:
Just how many times did they expect you to look at the same door opening?!

RE 2 actually had a good example of how to create suspense with something as functional as a loading screen like that. There's a total of one (ONE) door in that game where when you open it, the door opening screen plays and zombies come running out of it at you. For the rest of the game after that the player's left wondering whether the next door they open will be like that. I thought that was really effective for what was essentially a jumped up loading screen. :mrgreen:

RE4, I don't even need to comment about. Just an awesome game. Not really scary as such (although the dogs are the stuff of NIGHTMARES I tell you), but it's got a really good set-piece driven game style. The action is right on the money.

subedii said:
mikeormy said:
Just how many times did they expect you to look at the same door opening?!

RE 2 actually had a good example of how to create suspense with something as functional as a loading screen like that. There's a total of one (ONE) door in that game where when you open it, the door opening screen plays and zombies come running out of it at you. For the rest of the game after that the player's left wondering whether the next door they open will be like that. I thought that was really effective for what was essentially a jumped up loading screen. :mrgreen:

RE4, I don't even need to comment about. Just an awesome game. Not really scary as such (although the dogs are the stuff of NIGHTMARES I tell you), but it's got a really good set-piece driven game style. The action is right on the money.

I agree there fully...RE2, though i have only played it and am yet to own it..adds more suspence than the rest..and RE4 is just brilliant..i always liked the dogs in RE..more gruesome than most of the other infected beings.
erm..i am working on RE 4 professional mode and on some of the extras, Makai Kingdom also and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. all on PS2, so that should keep me busy tonight.

Back