What Games Are You Playing?

Re-playing Kingdom Hearts, just warming myself up before I get KH II... by the way when is that coming out?

I'm currently on Deep Jungle, I've only played it for like 2 hours so I'm not really that far. =X

Have Just completed Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams and annoyingly only got Special 1 costumes and not Special 2. :? . the ending was good though slightly sad...i want the third set of secret costumes though but have no idea how to get them :?

At the moment I'm playing on Oddworld Strangers wrath finding it rather fun. Just done hard mode on ninja gaiden black now i have to do it on v. hard :cry:

Ive been playing WOW again (thats why i dissapeared around christmas for all my fans who wondered where i was) but now im dropping it for Oblivion (im a lvl 16 Imperial Bard, Master Theif, member of the Dark Brotherhood, Arena grand champion, Vampire and the prowd owner of a shack in the imperial City) ;) Dragon quest is out this week so ill be having that and gawping at the amazing DBZesque character designs

Yesterday I bought Daxter for the PSP, today I completed Daxter.

And Wing Commanders 3 and 4 for the PS1 which I recently got

Necromancer said:
GrantM said:
Yesterday I bought Daxter for the PSP, today I completed Daxter.

I'm still waiting on my copy of Daxter arriving from play.com :lol: . Yesterday I got GitS for PS1.

Oh yeah I was able to unlock a new vehicle in Jak X (The Daxtermobile!) and 4 new characters as well by connecting my PSP with a Daxter save game to the PS2

Got Animal Crossing Wild Word earlier this week and bought Phoenix Wright Attorney at Law this morning, I've gotta stop getting so many damn games :D

Unknown_Scar said:
God of war, I have just clocked it cannot wait for the sequel to come out as the game is freakin great. Has anyone else played this game?

I have still in the middle of it. Done Oddworld (wreid ending) lent king kong off a mate (what a waste of effing time) started a new game on silent hill 2 got one of the endings so starting it again and very hard on ninja gaiden black is exactly what it says it is :evil: .

Played some Project Zero 3. I was shocked how huge the black borders was! Thankfully if you go to the video option, you can change it to full screen 60hz - although as always, the sharpness goes down.

First Impressions
If you have played the previous games in the series, you know what to expect. This time they've added in the new twist of the 'safe' area of Rei's house. No doubt later on it will be haunted. The descriptions add more depth as we get to know more about Rei and her housemate from the first Project Zero, Miku.
The controls I found to be a bit clunky, I'm too used to the Xbox version of the previous games. It seems to take longer to turn around the camera, and there are very slight loading times when you open a door to a new area.
Overall, I'm enjoying it. The camera angles make it more claustophobic and scary. I like a good scare! Maybe I'm used to it, but the ghosts appearing are so predictable ie. you unlocked a door and going back to the save point when a 'random' ghost just appears out of nowhere. :wink:
________
Medical Marijuana Card

Still on Ninja Gaiden still on very hard :( can't do the thrid level i'm being bombared by exploding bats. Started a new game on Star Ocean TTEOT and it is strange for me because i'm not really into RPG's.

Back