What Games Are You Playing?

I've gotten back to playing .hack//Quarantine, just defeated Phase 6: Macha the Temptress.

Edit: Just finished defeating the 7th Colossus of 16 on Shadow of the Colossus :D.

i'm working on Makai Kingdom still..but i have gotten back into Super Smash Brothers Melee and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time again.

Necromancer said:
Defeated the 11th Colossus but am lost and having trouble finding the 12th in SotC.

Man thats impressive, only just got the game and when i saw the first colossus i was wow! Then i fought it i was wow!Am really looking forward to the rest

Sharingan said:
Necromancer said:
Defeated the 11th Colossus but am lost and having trouble finding the 12th in SotC.

Man thats impressive, only just got the game and when i saw the first colossus i was wow! Then i fought it i was wow!Am really looking forward to the rest

The 9th is the 2nd biggest in the game and the 11th is the smallest (only about 2-3 times bigger than you :lol: ), can't wait to see the 16th who I think is the biggest.

Necromancer said:
3nvy said:
playing bleach 2 on my new psp my dad got from hong kong. yay!!!

How is it? My bro ordered the 1st Bleach - Heat the Soul game a few days ago and might get the 2nd later.

its really good, the cell shading is a good idea, generally from what i've been playing this morning its great.

Back