What Games Are You Playing?

Arbalest said:
i got bored today...noone to talk to and and nithing much to do, so i worked on Timesplitter Future Perfect which i got just today(well the 12th but i ain't noticed the time much yet), and i got the story mode complete in just under 6 hours...oh..and i also have began to play Legend of Zelda Minish Cap on the GBA

Whats the Minish cap like? I was thinking of getting it.

Its quite good, if you have played The four Swords adventures and the GBA link-up version of it, you will notice this is like a prequel to them telling how the four sword came to be and how vaati got sealed away..so its good if you want to see about that...the gameplay isn't that different to the rest of the GBA zelda games so it shouldn't be to hard to get to grips with either

Finshed Killer7!! Now im trying to make sense of what happened! :D

Its a real head scratcher of an ending, i tell you.

Plus i still have Killer8 mode to play, whatever that means.

Oh dear, i destroyed Japan....

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a little away from mecha games... (Really you can't imagine what a one can do in a japanese game when he don't understand japanese... <.<''') I'm get into the gore of Predator Concrete Jungle...

i have just got .hack// part 3:eek:utbreak today so i have started that. its good so far even though i have only been on it for about an hour. i have seen Mimiru from .hack//sign 6 times so far.

valha said:
i need to start outbreak too
finding it hard to kill last boss on disc tw tho
he uses a move that kills me right away

I used the 'coward's technique' for most of the harder phases- basically get your other two party members to attack whilst Kite stays well out of the way and constantly casts healing spells (it helps if you have access to the Rig Saem and Rig Geam abilities too).

Lately I've started to really get into Xenosaga, although it seems like there's always at least an hour between saves now. Also been playing Etherlords and Tokyo Mew Mew on and off.

Recently completed Devil May Cry 2 which was so unbelivably easy!

'Played' a bit more of Xenosaga, about 9 hours into it now! KOS-MOS is the only cool thing about it.. if only she had a bit more personality!

Started up a new RPG: Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana - it's pretty good so far, it's 2d graphics far surpasses Disgaea and Phantom Brave. It's addictive and fun to play and I have to add.. Wendee Lee always seems to add her voice to the games I play! :eek:
________
Lm001

Back