What Games Are You Playing?

ive been playing the third fullmetal alchemist game [kami wo tsugu shoujo]

lots of improvement can play as al in this one :D

the story seems ok - doubt there beat the first games story
[the anime is loads better in this one though]
too bad itll take years for ths game to get a uk release - but fingers crossed

Playing Budokai 2 at the moment, mainly dueling with my little brother as kid trunks, but then i get all het up cos he always picks Vegita and my sister walks in and claims that its child abuse. :roll:

Arbalest said:
is that any good? wario ware for the DS i mean
yeah there are over 100 mini games but you get different characters which have their own of storylines it also uses the different types of gameplay for the DS(microphone, mainly touch sreen though) there is also a boss stage but its not to hard.there is also a gameroom for when you complete a characters story you get a gift like a ping pong game but you need two people for that or you could play on your own. but you can the mini games whenever you want. but yeah it is a good game

right..i have Wario ware for the gameboy advance...i was just curious to see if it was the same or not....oh well....anyway...i decided to play an old game again...Zeus Master of Olympus....well its good for strategy...making a town...making it prosper..etc...and i got back into Breath of Fire for the GBA...

After not playing anything for a while, I've gone back to Xenosaga, although atm I feel like I'm watching it more than playing it...I'm hoping some action will come my way soon.

Update!

Devil May Cry (PS2) - Now on Mission 10, aquired a S rankage (not me my sister lol) a few A's more B's and lots of C's!
Challenging but not as challenging as...

Breakdown (XBOX) - Sounds like a B-movie title, an overlooked 'possible' gem made by Namco. It's puts itself in a new genre called 'First Person Fighter' which basically it is! But I call it a cross between Shenmue and Fear Effect with a first person perspective. 'You' wake up from a coma finding out you have 'powers' and the woman called Alex helps you to escape. I sense romantic interest!
Anyway..the game is very challenging (2 hits and death) plus lots of grey walls to help you blend in. It has a 'Retry' for a reason!

Xenosaga (PS2) - Same as last week ;)
________
Smoke Weed Every Day

hmmm...a wee addition to what i have been doing... cause i have been stuck in the house with nothing much to do really cause of a rotten cold...except come on here...i have completed the following games:
Onimusha Warlords
Halo 2
Timesplitters 2
resident evil gamecube version(with jill, in the middle with chris at the moment)
Mario Kart Double Dash
got bored with San Andreas again after half an hour so left it
Fable
i been busy huh? :p

I still only playing PSO, but I bought another version of it! It's the PLUS version, where you get to play the online quests, offline! The only problem is, you have to complete episode 2 to play them and I HATE episode 2 :(

I just finished God Of War myself recently, that and Resi 4.

Presently playing Conker, San Andreas on the X-box and Metal gear Solid 3 on the PS2.

On X-box LIVE I'm still playin Halo 2, Pro Evo and really looking for ward to the release of Ghost Recon Summit Strike on the 26th of August. :D

Im currently playing : Dead or alive 1/2/3 and volleyball, Grandia 1 n 2,
Final fantasy 8/9 n 10, bloody roar, Harvest moon btn and Klonoa

oh and i was playin shadow hearts - the 2nd one

Gundam Federation Vs Zeon Deluxe
Tekken 5
Predator Concrete Jungle

Waiting for a PAL release of Gundam vs Zeta Gundam and Gundam SEED Never Ending Tomorrow...

Megaman X8 (Oh God, make the RSI stop).

Shinn said:
Waiting for a PAL release of Gundam vs Zeta Gundam and Gundam SEED Never Ending Tomorrow...

Tell me about it. I would love to see those here, and would freaking love to see Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 outside of Asia - but lack of imported PS2 prevents me.

Rurouni H said:
Shinn said:

Tell me about it. I would love to see those here, and would freaking love to see Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 outside of Asia - but lack of imported PS2 prevents me.

Gundam vs Zeta Gundam and Never Ending Tomorrow are Shooters, like Armored Core series, but obviously you can chose between various MS instead of building your own, the second is a bit more detailed, but I have given only a glance to its japanese version...

For Super Robot Wars, is from SNES times that people wait for a localization of the game, but I think that 'cause more than half of the robots in the game was in series that doesn't was exported japan houses think that nobody will buy it...

Now my latest delusion was hoping that Gundam SEED Destiny: Generation of C.E. may be translated...

update
i am now on episode 6 of Phantom Brave...its a good game...very nice graphically and as usual story line is good from the nippon ichi games, also i got every costume in Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate..and now started playing DOA:XBV a bit more to see if it is any good...and lastly completed Breath of Fire 2 on the GBA[/b]

Old games are th best....just one thing though....keep Tetris away from me....it kept me up for countless nights it was that addictive....besides...i have all the old consoles to so i keep myself busy with them.like...Sonic the Hedgehog and the original Legend of Zelda

Back