What Games Are You Playing?

Been playing Baten Kaitos a lot. Near to completing it I think so I'll go back to Tales of Symphonia which I'm half way though the second disk. I think.

i found .hack part 1 for £15 in GAME so instantly picked it up, and im still in the begining of the game.

and randomly iv been playing Capcom VS SNK 2 for PS2 again..... on 10 stars hard mode, its blooming hard like dry **** but iv masterd the parrying system, and can even parry Ryu's Shinku Hadouken without even scratching my life!!!!!!!!

Mangaminx said:
Recently dug out Soul Caliber 2 , and have been replaying that a lot.
Love the characters and the graphics in Soul Caliber 2.

Began playing Jak 2 today, great so far....'i'll save you in no time Jak'....2 years later :lol: . Also i'm glad Jak is finally speaking, it kind of drove me crazy him being a mute in the last game....but i feel so sorry for him and what happened to him at the beginning of the game

I'm currently playing Suikoden IV on the PS2 - getting everyone up to level 99 before I complete the game! :twisted:
Overall I'd say it was pretty average in terms of postage stamp story and *gasp* every-two-step random battle!

I'm also enjoying Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga which I imported from the US. It puts Suikoden IV to shame in terms of graphics, story and characterisation! It's getting a European release around Christmas time! It's worth every penny so far! :D

In between all that, I'm putting a few bouts in Soul Calibur 2 and Dead Or Alive: Ultimate!
________
Fake Weed

Im playing final fantasy X again, I need to complete it, I have the ability I just cant be bothered. Plus it is one of my favorite games ever

Finished FFX and FFX-2 like 6 times each....got Dead or Alive Ultimate...still trying to get the rest of the costumes for each character....oh ya...got bored of San Andreas, too easy....and i am still waiting to get Devil May Cry 3...

I rarely ever finish a single game, always get bored around the halfway point regardless of what it is. Just as well i dont really play many :p

I don't finish some of my games because by the time I'm near the end on one, I've bought another one! Lol I probably have a gaming addiction along with my anime addiciton. :twisted:

I have managed to complete both FFX and FFX-2, although not the 'perfect ending' on FFX-2. The last boss on FFX is laughably easy but it would be when even Yuna can defeat it in two hits with her weapon. Yes you can tell where all my 180 hours went to on FFX ;) *pets her uber Yuna* :D
________
Finnish Recipes

The reason that I have'nt completed it yet because I cant be bothered to go into sin yet, I want to level up my characters even more, even though most of them have completed 5 grids

Back