What Games Are You Playing?

no good fighting games on PS2?! what about Soul Caliber 2, it's great!
at the moment i'm playing either pro evo 4, or star ocean.

oh ya..Soul Calibur 2....really cool game....got both PS2 and gamecube versions...also...i should recieve Conker Live and Reloaded tomorrow...and i also restarted Prince of Persia Warrior Within on Hard.....that will be fun...what else...oh yeah...i have had to start Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time again on the N64, why, well i found that my file of which was 100% complete was deleted..so now..i am getting it complete again..and i completed Ocarina of Time Master Quest not so long ago...

Chibi Yosho said:
Unit 0 said:
I am playing Tekken 5 which in my opinion is the best fighting game ever made to grace the PS2.
Well that's not hard. I can't think of any really good fighting games for the PS2.

The virtua Fighter series is pretty good and there are the older Tekken games as well :D

I've finally gone back to playing .hack//QUARANTINE, want to finish the series but it's turning into an endless quest for virus cores of the right type. Also started Etherlords, enjoying it, but my RAM starved computer keeps crashing.

An excuse to bump the topic - maybe! :p

Xenosaga - Still playing this on/off once a week! Out of the 10 hours I've put in so far, I bet 3 hours are cutscenes at least! lol.

Tekken 5 - It's a good fighter, not the best by any means. It's just Tekken 3 with added characters and much better graphics. The Devil Within mode was more like torture than fun.. what was Namco thinking? :shock:

Devil May Cry -Yeah, I've only just started playing Dante and his over the top 'stylish' moves! It might be a bit dated now, but I bought 2 & 3 as well to keep me going!

So what is everyone else playing over the summer? :D
________
Bmw Z9 History

GC - Goldeneye Rogue Agent

DS - Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Zoo Keeper

Zoo Keeper's publishers office is in my town. Wonder if i can get a job there ;)

Just finished Mario DS..got all 150 stars...yay...now moved onto finishing off the Onimusha series...so that means i am on Onimusha 3....completed Conker Live & reloaded (Bad Fur Day remake) in under 4 hours, erm.....what else...got back into Disgaea for a bit and now getting King of Fighters Maximum Impact sometime soon...now i just have to review the ones i have completed...oh goody...more work... :p

Back