What Games Are You Playing?

i was about to suggest The bonus dsc of zelda too but i just realised that it was a limited edition pre-order bonus :p ...silly me...anyway....wind waker..i liked it..but it was too short...now Zelda:Ocarina of Time is the no.1 game i ever played....

at the moment i'm playing my new games Imperial Glory and Brian Lara's Cricket

dunno why i got the last one but i got 10 days to return it to game if i have too lol

I'll give my weekly update! :wink: All PS2 this time.

Devil May Cry - Completed it a few days ago, it has the most cliche plot ever but it was still fun! The last boss was annoying!

Culdcept - As usual, the best games never get released in Europe. I imported this from the US and it was worth it's ??8 lol! It's basically a Yu-Gi-oh card game mixed with Monopoly except with more in-depth. There is a manga based on this game. :)

Rumble Roses - Pure fanservice wrestling with OTT storyline. It's hilarious and fun at the same time! Just don't expect brilliance and you'll be fine with this above average title. I already completed it with everyone although I only got it yesterday.

King Of Fighters 2000-2001 - Old skool 2D fighting with up to 45 different characters to choose from. Even though I already played these on my PC *cough cough* it's worth stumping up ??7 for! SNK classics!

I will get back to Xenosaga one of these days. :D
________
Girlfriend Pic

Arbalest said:
have you thought about getting King of Fighters Maximum Impact?...cause i think that looks quite good...

Glad you asked! I already have King Of Fighters Maximum Impact, I really like the game although it's story mode is indeed rubbish. Rumble Roses does a better job even! lol. It's also missing a few of my favourite King Of Fighters characters such as Kula Diamond, Whip, Hinako and Kasumi!
But it's really fun to play.. it's like a 2D Fighter on 3D - plus there is a choice of English and Japanese voice overs. Not as polished as Tekken 5 or Soul Calibur 2 graphics wise but still nice to look at! I recommended it if you like King Of Fighters or want something different to play. :D
________
Alaska Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

I have been after it since i saw it....i thought that i should get it as i like beat-em-ups...speicially Soul Calibur 2( i have both PS2 and Gamcube versions of it)...i thought that i may as well see how SNK have done by switching to 3D...on a side note...where is Seung Mina in Soul Calibur 3?!?!?! i thought that cause she is in all of the Soul games to date that she would be in SC3...but i haven't seen her mentioned for it

Finished Federal campaign in Federation vs Zeon, started the Zeonic one... Waiting for a TV that support the 60hz mode so to play AC Nexus and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam...

Yesasia shipped my copy of Jump Superstars on Saturday. Only my second ever import game (first was Tube Sliders on GC)

Anyway, right now ive been mostly playing

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (PS2)
Zoo Keeper (DS)
Goldeneye Rogue Agent (DS) *puts on flame proof clothing*
Polarium (DS)
Killer7 (GC)

Killer 7 is awesome. Probably my fave game of the year so far.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2552 ... 0_0187.jpg
My imported copy of jump Superstars came in the post. The games good. Its like Smash Bros, but with SJ characters.

Wish i knew Japanese tho, the one player mode kinda demands it. (you have to win fights in certains ways, like not puching a certain button at all, or by using a certain amount of moves)

The touch screen is not really used, cept to change your player in battle. It seems you can have 2 main characters (the first ones in one player are Naruto and Luffy) plus a few "support" characters, who do special moves when you touch em.

The music is good tho. Im not sure if its from any anime series tho. Oh yeah, theres no voices either. Which imo is a good thing, since if it did get a US release people would moan if they dare change the voices.

Video Games: Currently Playing?

Because its the summer i always stock up on my games and this year is no different i have brought, played and completed Final Fantasy VIII, Hitman 3 and Killzone in the past few months not to mention buying Kingdom Hearts (which i found to kiddy for my liking) and Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (which i am currently playing) all on the PS2.

I really want The Twin Snakes on the GameCube but its so expensive everywhere i look, i loved the game on the PS1, which i still have now, i just want the "upgraded" version for the new gameplay elements and the "movie a-like" cutscenes :D

So whats everyone currently playing?

Still playing Gundam and generic mecha games for PS2... In this days, I'm forcing to play the Zeonic campaign in Gundam: Federation vs Zeon, to unlock the special campaign mode...

Sometimes a game of Tekken 5 and I'm mumbling about get Xenosaga or Final Fantasy X to play an RPG...

i got bored today...noone to talk to and and nithing much to do, so i worked on Timesplitter Future Perfect which i got just today(well the 12th but i ain't noticed the time much yet), and i got the story mode complete in just under 6 hours...oh..and i also have began to play Legend of Zelda Minish Cap on the GBA

I'm currently playing Drakengard which I got from eBay for a few pounds. I kind of like the story, but the gameplay starts to become tiresome when you get to about chapter 3.
In the beginning it was quite fun, but it's always the same, just with slightly different enemies/fields. And it's a little annoying how your dragon gets taken down by only 2/3 arrows...

Back