What Games Are You Playing?

I'm now playing: Champions: Return to Arms, .hack// outbreak, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, Disgaea (for about the 20th time) and Phantom Brave.

oh, that reminds me, i haven't been on SSBM for a while, i had 280 trophies, then i bought Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and it completely reformatted the memory card. :cry: well now i have all the characters back and just 170 trophies, all zelda characters completed on very hard though..ok, adding to .hack// outbreak, i am now gonna restart in SSBM.

I finished Xenosaga yesterday (now to find a cheap copy of the second game), moved onto Samurai Warriors although I may start on Alias (PS2 version) and carry on with Star Ocean 3 soon. Samurai Warriors is growing on me, but I think I still prefer the Dynasty Warriors series.

I've gone back to the superb Digital Devil Saga, a game that at the moment cannot be toppled from my mind as "favourite RPG," in anticipation of the sequel. Also, for the first time in months, I have sucumbed to Counterstrike: Source, which i've had a bit of a blast on.

After MediEvil failed to turn up once again this morn me and my brother took a little jaunt into the high street and picked up a copy of Dynasty Warriors.........phew, now I can finally play the darn thing. ;)

Picked up Worms 4 and the Lego Star Wars games yesterday (X-Box versions). Waiting on Dynasty Warriors 5 and Dark Corners of the Earth to come out on X-Box. Mmm, Cthulhu. Hastur Hastur Ha-- *squish*

Back