What Games Are You Playing?

im also playing Dungeon Siege 2 on the PC i played the first one and i remmeber liking it at the time but i have 0 recolation about even playing it the only thing i know is i have 14 people on MSN that i played it with? :)

i began to play Final Fantasy X again and also beginning to play Timesplitters Future Perfect again, only cause i am alomst finished hard

Today my brother received his copies of Darkstalkers and Everybody's Golf for the PSP.

I've got something of a soft spot for retro 2D fighters so understandably I'm pretty taken with 'Stalkers, plus you can play as a werewolf which is indescribably cool. ;)

Ridge Racer, on PSP. Quite simply, the best car racing game on any format.

Also going a bit retro on the NES with Faxanadu, & for the first time, completing it. :D Kickle Cubicle too, but the last level on special stage is a bast.

I'm currently addicted to Everybody's Golf for the PSP, which I've been playing for a sizeable chunk of the afternoon. In fact I played it for so long my left thumb actually begin to ache, I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it not being a sports fan, but it is a fiendishly addictive lil' game.

i have stepped aside of Final Fantasy X and have gone back to playing Phantom Brave, i am also just one level away on Timesplitters future perfect from completing it on hard so thats that almost done.

I finally got around to starting the Alias PS2 game the other day, it's not bad as tie-in games go, generally pretty easy- there are save points about every five minutes and the stealth sections don't require much skill. Nonetheless it's quite fun to actually be 'in' an Alias adventure.

I'm currently trying to play Myst 4 and failing rather miserably! :cry: It's incredibly difficult. Still, on games like Myst when you do get stuck (which is inevitable) at least you can wander around and enjoy the scenery!

Let's see what I have hooked up!

Devil May Cry 3 (PS2) - Dante is more OTT than ever! Lol has anyone seen the DMC4 pictures? I think they are looking at a new angle on Dante..tramp style! Anyway, currently enjoying the game, it is hard but only because I make stupid mistakes.

Dynasty Warriors 5 (PS2) - Koei's new re-hash! I like how they added a new storyline for everyone. I haven't really played it much, but I did notice the biography bits was ripped staright from Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires. Oh and what happened to the nice menus of Empires? Instead we get ugly basic looking ones!

Metal Slug 3 (Xbox) - Yay, old-skool, shoot-em up goodness! I like being the zombie, the bombs is very unique! :wink:
________
OXYGEN VAPORIZER

I got LOTR Third Age (X-Box) and was playing it today. It's... fun. It's basically what happens when a bunch of LOTR fanbois go 'Duuuuuude, let's make a LOTR Final Fantasy game!" :lol: It is a pretty kickass game, though. I'm having a lot of fun playing it.

I've finally gone back to Star Ocean 3- well, when I say gone back, I've played for a couple of hours and been in about two battles, but I think I'm going to like it a lot more than I thought I would after getting creamed in the practice battle.

Back