1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

What Games Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Unit 0, May 26, 2005.

1. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

So since I finished Persona 5 I've been playing Zelda - Breath of the Wild, and while I think it's a really good game I'm struggling to find any motivation to keep playing it :/ It's really weird as I do actually like it (although the one dungeon I did was pretty boring tbh) and I enjoy just walking around but stuff like climbing pisses me off, mainly because they made it such a focus but don't let me do it when it's raining...wtf is that BS? Maybe there's an item that fixes that but it just annoys me so much (mainly because I've now seen 3 things fall from the sky but been unable to reach them because of rain >_>). I also hate the memories thing, I think I've found 2 thus far..... I'll carry on with it a bit longer but can't say it's lived up to the hype for me (as a side note, I'm not a huge fan of open world games in general, so that may explain a lot).

I've also been playing Heroes of the Storm to get some Overwatch loot lol it's actually not bad but I see no reason why I would stick with it after the event when DotA2 is a thing.

2. Jatz

Jatz Hunter

I feel so happy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onto The Walking Dead Season 2.

Rena Ryuugu likes this.
  3. Blaize

Blaize School Idol

^ You should play 400 Days if you didn't. It's not overly important but I enjoyed it and there is a nice nod to the first season in one part (it's a trophy).

I haven't played Walking Dead Season 2 on my current PSN account, I remember liking it alot though. I really need to play Season 3 soon.

4. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Hunter

Been playing through Dark Souls III since I haven't had much chance to try out the DLC I had the season pass for.

Been having fun, and helping a friend whos playing for the first time.

5. HWR

HWR School Idol

I'm finally starting Silent Hill 3, since most of my written work for Uni is complete, I like how the game starts out differently than you'd expect.

6. Jatz

Jatz Hunter

Thanks. I went through it a few days ago. Was interesting to see some of the events from one story crossing over to another, in 400 days.

Started S2 yesterday. Looks like it'll be another roller coaster. Poor dog.

7. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Za Warudo

Picked up a couple of sidequests in Breath of the Wild relating to retrieving items from the castle, so I let my curiosity get the better of me and went to have a proper look at the place (still 'early' game, five heart containers, no beasts done).

It was not an easy task; previously I'd gotten as close as the sacred ruins, then turned back when I reached the guardian stalkers. This time, I persevered by approaching from the ranch in the south east and zig-zagging past the stalkers until I got into the ruined town. The fields are bad enough, but oh boy, are there ever a lot of burning laser death robots once you get into the town. That said, it wasn't too hard to sneak past them, having applied a little patience, and I managed scale the battlements and worm my way into the interior of the castle.

Unfortunately, I was struggling to inflict sufficient damage on the monsters inside without taking hits and, having run out of faeries, I had to leave with only a Royal Guard's spear and some rupees for my efforts. I'll probably go back for another crack at it soon (what I really want is the royal cookbook), but without any fast travel points in sight, it's a bit of a thought to have to break through the ring of death outside again. Might try sailing up the river next time and see how that goes.

HWR likes this.
  8. HWR

HWR School Idol

The guardians aren't so bad to deal with once you obtain their weapons from those shrine trials. There's nothing quite as satisfying as cutting off their limbs and sending them tumbling!

There's a certain special item that's well worth obtaining in the castle prison dungeons also ;)

Professor Irony likes this.
  9. msgeek

msgeek Hunter

Star Ocean till the end of time went available today on PS4. Bought it. Playing it.

10. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Za Warudo

You know, I actually had some guardian kit with me at the time, but it didn't even occur to me that going on the attack might be a viable option - I'll need to give that a try.

HWR likes this.
  11. HWR

HWR School Idol

Glad to help, it's truly one of the best games I've ever played and it's great to see how others handle their journey through Hyrule!

12. unknownfate

unknownfate Magical Girl

Ephemeral Fantasia- I'm a masochist :)

13. HWR

HWR School Idol

Playing Batman Arkham Asylum from the Return to Arkham collection.