What Games Are You Playing?

Fullmetalsgal said:
Does anyone know how to get past the Peragus level on KOTOR 2?

It's been a long time since I played it and I can't remember. Sorry :cry: Perhaps it's best if you look on http://www.gamefaqs.com

Meanwhile: I'm playing Trapt on the PS2, where you control a scantly clad Tecmo character called Princess Allura who has the power of the devil. Her name is actually Alicia but the subtitles state otherwise! I know what I'm hearing - shame it's Japanese audio only. Your mission is to slaughter the medevil people who are trying to kill you with lovely traps such as a guillotine, bear traps, obelisks and even a banana peel. Fun but reptitive!

Also er..'aquired' a Japanese game on the PS1 called "Gunner's Heaven" which is basically Gunstar Heroes. My screenshot says it all! Female characters ftw!

Me 0wning..not very well on the first sub boss! I got past it after I took the picture. Oh and ignore the window bar. *cough* :D
________
Weed Vaporizers

Played quite a bit of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's a shame I can't customise my own vampire but I'm enjoying it a lot, especially when I have my own 'ghoul' now to be my personal slave. :wink:
________
Tn

This week, I have mostly been eating Dynasty Warriors 5 for the PS2 and Runescape online.

I've completed Meng Huo's campaign from DW5, one of his alternative skins which I've unlocked makes his character really dark skinned with white hair and face-fuzz - cool!

On RS I've been doing lots of level 1 clue scrolls and getting goodies.

I've been playing Samurai Legend Musashi today, it's a fantastic game but I wish it wasn't sold out at Play since I can't point anyone in that direction to buy it. Would it be good to have a video-game sale page like there is one for anime? I fancy starting one when I get a min., it's good to share bargains.

been playing some old games such as Grand Prix 4 and Plantside this week, aswell as party poker

made £3000 today

shame its not real money :(

Fullmetalsgal said:
Some random skating game I got with my Xbox

Sounds like Jet Set Radio Future. Great game! :)

I finally completed Trapt, took 3 hours - not to say that it was easy. The ending I got was something out of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne/Lucifer's call because Princess Allura..kills off her final sacrifice with lesbian tendencies to unleash the devil within her. She walks out of the castle with her demon presence. Nobody escapes alive. FTW!!11

Still playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and have to say Yukie from Chinatown is the coolest character in the whole game! 8)
________
Caodaism dicussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just completed Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask, and currently playing Tales of Symphonia (AGAIN) and Breath of Fire 2 :3

I'm currently playing a newly released US PS2 RPG called Steambot Chronicles. You play as an amnesiac boy called Vanilla Beans who finds himself in a trotmobile gang in a steampunk-like age. Think FF6's magic machine mecha but with two seats and you get a trotmobile!
Voice-wise I recognised Vanilla as being Shinji's VA from EVA and of course Wendee Lee who is in practically every game I play. She voices the love interest named Corriander (Connie for short) who is a pop idol singer - thankfully the original Japanese VA does the songs and it's all in English too.
I'm really enjoying it so far, you can pick choices in the dialogue and practically do what you want. Join a band, help people out or just roam around with your trotmobile - it's up to you! I'm being nice this time around but on my next play through I'll be evil. :D

Here's the front cover if anyone is interested

It's been confirmed for a UK release in September. :wink:
________
Yamaha dsp-1 specifications

Is Dragons Quest any good? I know the character designer is Akira Toriyama (Dragonball Z) and I love the DBZ characters (except Pan, annoying b.....), but anyway whats the combat system like and item choice etc?

Just finished Destroy All Humans and I'm now watching the unlockable film, "Teenagers from Outer Space". 50s b-movie schlock-a-rama.

There's a Nickeloden party game with Zim in it, I had it on the Gamecube, but it got boring. Fast.

I've been playing Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO lately, great game.

Back