What Games Are You Playing?

A little behind with the times but seeing as though I've only joined the PS3 world since December I have soo much to catch up on.

Playing Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots at the moment (I've waited so long). Besides that I'm playing Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2 (again) and Modern Warfare 2 (PC). Next purchases shall be Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5 and Bad Company 2 (PC).

Voddas said:
A little behind with the times but seeing as though I've only joined the PS3 world since December I have soo much to catch up on.

Playing Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots at the moment (I've waited so long). Besides that I'm playing Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2 (again) and Modern Warfare 2 (PC). Next purchases shall be Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5 and Bad Company 2 (PC).

Stop right there criminal scum! Seriously though, don't bother with Resident evil 5, This is coming from a resi purist having played every one in the main series plus many side ones, Resi 5 is useless and terrible. It's blasphemy to class it as good.

NOOOOOOEEESS!!

I too am a Resi purist and I have heard the same, however you have to understand as a fellow fan that if I have played all the games (plus many side ones), I must also take on this potential flop, even if it hurts me.
I have to do it.... for me....

I will take that luck and save it for the game. I am infact looking to borrow it like. So I may be able to play it for free anyway. :thumb:
Only Resi game I haven't completed was... game cubes release of Resident Evil the remake.

I never had a cube but have been looking for a a copy of the game to play on our Wii. Didn't complete it because I was playing it at my cousins on the Isle of Mann and had to come main land before I could do it.

Hmm... all this talk of Resi has me craving some Resident Evil 2 (fave!).

Resident Evil 5 is a fun game though, a little lacking in some areas but still a solid effort by Capcom. Story, dialogue and everything is so bad it's good, like the rest of the series. Also yeah, RE2 is the best in the series, like the only genuinely scary one along with REmake. RE0 though, not a bad game, but there's so many game design choices about it which make it unplayable. Also might buy RE4 on the Wii, I had it on the GC but I lent it to someone who then lost it and bought it for me on PS2, but the graphics on the PS2 version are just so... ugly, definitely a downgraded port with some added bonus' added into it.

Best RE boss theme along with Alexia's theme.

Just starting the first batch of Resi 5 DLC, Lost in Nightmares which should prove to be interesting. From the trailers, it looks less action packed and a little more back to its survival horror style, but i'll hold me breath on that one.

EDIT: And...completed. Tis very nice albeit short. There is next to no combat in this really, its back to the old puzzle solving idea from the original resi. Took me an hour to complete, but no doubt second playthrough will be fair shorter. I've still got to get the rest of the stars scattered about in the level, but will do that later. Barry is pretty awesome though in mercs reunion. Whats more, he has a move called "Barry Sandwich"...need i say more?

Started Modern Warefare 2 the other day. I decided I would be a crazy fool and decided I would skip straight to the hardest difficulty; Veteran. It has proved to be quite tricky, but it feels very satisfying, and somewhat more realistic too, as I can die very easily. Jumping to the hardest difficulty has sure taught me how to play the single-player game, thats for sure.

Been playing the decidedly Crackdown-esque inFamous since last Saturday. Towards the end of the game now and I really want it over and done with. My obsessive complusive nature has led me to complete every available side quest thus far (doing so does at least rid the local area of pesky enemies) and, blimey, there so many of them.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

I'm at the final boss - my characters are level 60's.

I have to repeatedly do this one stage of Midlight's Depth so I can level up enough to get the final Yarhi summoning or whatever it is.

It has taken me an hour to get five damn levels, even with a Chocobo rush.

This game went from delightful to far from the definition of fun :evil:

Received and started on Bayonetta last week. As I've been away for the weekend, I've only worked threw the training levels. I can't wait till I become more fluent in the game. The fighting is awesome.

Where was I? I was at a LAN in Manchester playing Total Annihilation amongst other games. I think I've got hooked into TA all over again. XD

Playing Mass Effect 2. Again. Right now. Just need to get Arch Angel and first recruitment stage is complete, going through as a Renegade, Jesus Christ this game is amazing. Mordin is easily one of the best characters of all time.

Chun Li said:
Lupus said:
Mordin is easily one of the best characters of all time.

Agreed.

Be a chick and romance with him. You know you wanna.
Nah, too much yapping and he may change his mine 60 times in the 1st attempt... LMAO. Reminds me of Gwen Karn from Outlaw Star, but the best talker in the group.

Back