What Games Are You Playing?

Completed Assasins Creed 2 in less than a week with only a few trophies left to collect.
Now it's time to move onto the first Uncharted, started it last night. Story is rather good so far and the landscape and action scenes look awesome. The only problem is that I'm finding it slightly repetative in the action department. I haven't been playing that long so this may change, but so far it's been run to a clearing, have a shoot out, run to another clearing, have another shoot out, climb up a cliff, shoot out again etc. etc. Still a good game like, and I can't wait to play the second installment which has been quietly sitting on my shelf. XD

Playing Bayonetta. Taking my time with Chapter V and keep repeatedly restarting it because I somehow screw up in them, especially when my last two chapters have Stone Awards.

But no matter how much I restart it, I bloody love playing it. Everything I do puts a smile on my face.

Chrono Mizaki said:
Playing Bayonetta. Taking my time with Chapter V and keep repeatedly restarting it because I somehow screw up in them, especially when my last two chapters have Stone Awards.

But no matter how much I restart it, I bloody love playing it. Everything I do puts a smile on my face.

lol its hard to not get a stone statue at the end lol i seem to on pretty much all the chapters ive played.

Im currently playing bayonetta as well, im on the last chapter the final boss is so bloody hard ive died so many times ive lost count, espically when i get sucked down a stupid black hole thing that instantly kills you...grr i will beat it if it kills me

Having finished Mass Effect in a less than a week long gaming binge, I'm playing a mix of Ultimate Doom and Osmos before I set about getting immersed in Professor Layton 2.

I pretty much completed assassins creed 2 within a few hours, but I stopped playing it to play one of my other games and not turned it on properly since. I should really go complete it. I think I only have 2 chapters left.

Otaku-san said:
Still thinking of getting Mana Khemia Lupus? did my review help in swaying anyone decision
Still thinking about it, if it's still on Amazon in the next few weeks then it's a yes. Played some Left4Dead2 and Modern Warfare 2 with a friend... I've never raged so hard in all my life, Modern Warfare 2 Spec-ops was pretty laggy in parts and on Veteran that just isn't cool.

Got Klonoa Wii and a few PS2 games today too, so they'll be added to the stockpile, I still have to complete Onimusha 3 and Silent Hill 3... might actually do that tomorrow if I have the time.

Lupus said:
Got Klonoa Wii and a few PS2 games today too, so they'll be added to the stockpile, I still have to complete Onimusha 3 and Silent Hill 3... might actually do that tomorrow if I have the time.

Hey I have that too! Nice to know i'm not the only one. It's not bad at all :) Not played much of it mind.

Star Trek Online; well the beta anyway

I know it's only the beta but god damn are there some nasty bugs in this game; i mean really...

Darksiders on PS3; damn fun game but the Tiamat boss is just kicking my ass all over the place sucking all the fun out of it :(

Zelda: Spirit Tracks on DS; this is getting kinda tedious and grating, not on par with Phantom Hourglass

Finished Bayonetta the other day, story was semi-predictable, but it had a charm to it, no matter how stupid it was you didn't care, why? Because it was EPIC. Every fight with Jeanne was amazing, the final boss wasn't too bad on normal, I think I only used a health item once on it. Gonna try Hard mode and Unlimited Climax after that, but right now I'm focusing on unlocking the costumes. The only problems I had with Bayonetta was some of the quick time events were REALLY quick, like a second to react or you're gone, also some of the enemies were pushing me to the edge, especially those angels which have huge claws and move swiftly.

Also finished the Modern Warfare 2 campaign on Veteran, didn't piss me off as much as the first games campaign which I technically finished bar "No fighting in the war room" or whatever it's called, because it's just like... not humanly possible. Going to do some special-ops in a few moments with a friend.

Playing Zelda: Spirit Tracks, pretty good, doesn't feel as fresh as Phamtom Hour glass which was kind of expected, but still very interesting, they've come up with some very creative stuff.

"You want me to use your real name? What was it again..."

"Cheryl. The name my father gave me."

"You going to let your hair colour go back too?"

"I don't know. Don't you think blondes have more fun?"

SH3 finished. SH2 started.

Back