What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got vol 1-6 of Chobits MVM version due to OOP

was able to grab it for £26 from ebay, cases are a bit rough, nothing I can't swap around

Trousers from "Pry Mark". They were cheap; I was hence cheerful.

This followed from luncheon at Wagamama, in which I found other persons' orders to be more suited to my palate than my own. My rice would have benefited from some slithers of red ginger.

Recently received a bunch of print media, some highlights:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun manga v.1-5 (why I'd waited so long to start this I don't know)
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Official Visual Book
Durarara!! no Subete (Anime guide book)
Blaze Union (Yggdra Union prequel) Design Works
Suzumiya Haruhi Illustrations Spring/Summer
Fate/complete material II (man, had this ever been a long wait)

And most of my disc-based order for the month (all on BD):

Fullmetal Alchemist v.12
So.Ra.No.Wo.To. v.5
Senkou no Night Raid v.2
Seikon no Qwaser v.4
Angel Beats! v.2
K-ON!! v.1
Eden of the East Movie II: Paradise Lost

Just waiting on Railgun v.7 and BakaTest v.4, which should be here Monday.

A new back door and cellar window had magically appeared on my return from work today. The door is a welcome change (because it now opens on every attempt rather than every one in four) but I'm not sure being air-tight is going to help the damp problem in the cellar.

I received a nasty piece of adware on my machine a few hours ago. It masqueraded as an antivirus that claimed all my programs to be infected, and would not allow any other program or service to be manually executed whilst it ran — not even task manager.

I managed to smite the rouge application by moving it to the recycle bin before it had a chance to load on boot, and I've spent the most recent hour cleaning, updating and scanning everything to check for and undo damage.

Fortunately, I had a nice piece of steak to console me. I may have cooked it a small amount more than I should have, however.

Received my Slimes cap from play.com on Friday.

Originally it was listed as a preorder bonus for Dragon Quest IX, but it is now available for any orders for Dragon Quest IX (presumably while stocks last).

Received today...

Shattered Angels S.A.V.E. Edition.
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World vol 3 GN.

Items I received last week...

Cowboy Bebop remix collection.
Gundam Seed Destiny part 2 AL.
Yugo the Negotiator collection.

A parcel. Along with an HDNL "Sorry we missed you" card.

We have left your parcel(s) for you to collect from:

A safe place:
"Posted through letter box"

I swear HDNL is just a parody of delivery men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back